Just light issues now

Ok, is the overlay being deactivated by DoorOpen?

yeah I changed the name to LeftDoorOpen, because I’m going to use this for my right side as well. So I need the code to make it sense when the door is open and when it’s not, really.

If you change the deactivate channel for the overlay that should fix the problem.

1 Like

like what?

Do you need it to deactivate ever?

what does that mean? It’s only supposed to deactivate when the door is open, yet it still deactivates when it’s closed.

Have a channel to reactivate whenever the door is closed.

oh okay. another trigger. Which means more block code. yayyyyyyyy.
giphy
Now I get to go to even more stupid levels of anxiety.
I doubt that this will work though:
Screenshot 2024-02-09 3.59.20 PM
It did not work.

2 Likes

So I definitely need help with code. :sweat_smile:

Why are you using variables? Shouldn’t you be using properties.

I don’t understand properties, and the nature-of’s don’t exactly tell me much. Plus the original code used variables anyways.

1 Like

i have no idea if that will help. But I will look into it! :smiley:

1 Like

But @Anonymous, is there any chance you could help me with this? I’m only asking because you’re the only one who managed to make me understand your block code.

I OFFICIALLY HAVE A NIGHT 2. BONNIE STILL SUCKS.

Ok. Well, I’m on right now, so I will help. What specifically is wrong, and why?

bonnie still disables my left light even when my door is closed. I think it’s because the code in my trigger might be off.

How does the game work? How does he go through doors, and how are the doors open/closed?

um, let me record and send a gif, so I might take a second. He might not even show up.

I have to go, but hopefully I will be able to get on later, otherwise I hope someone else can help.

1 Like