Just light issues now

Have a channel to reactivate whenever the door is closed.

oh okay. another trigger. Which means more block code. yayyyyyyyy.
giphy
Now I get to go to even more stupid levels of anxiety.
I doubt that this will work though:
Screenshot 2024-02-09 3.59.20 PM
It did not work.

2 Likes

So I definitely need help with code. :sweat_smile:

Why are you using variables? Shouldn’t you be using properties.

I don’t understand properties, and the nature-of’s don’t exactly tell me much. Plus the original code used variables anyways.

1 Like

i have no idea if that will help. But I will look into it! :smiley:

1 Like

But @Anonymous, is there any chance you could help me with this? I’m only asking because you’re the only one who managed to make me understand your block code.

I OFFICIALLY HAVE A NIGHT 2. BONNIE STILL SUCKS.

Ok. Well, I’m on right now, so I will help. What specifically is wrong, and why?

bonnie still disables my left light even when my door is closed. I think it’s because the code in my trigger might be off.

How does the game work? How does he go through doors, and how are the doors open/closed?

um, let me record and send a gif, so I might take a second. He might not even show up.

I have to go, but hopefully I will be able to get on later, otherwise I hope someone else can help.

1 Like

Here is that gif. I couldn’t do anything really because gimkit decided that I couldn’t really do anything,
Sorry about the size
ezgif-3-4b6b7dcacc

Also I have chess later, but maybe I can still be on for the help.

I have absolutely no idea what’s supposed to happen. Can you explain to me what’s supposed to happen (like what activates what), show me the code, and what’s going wrong?

2 Likes

okay. What’s supposed to happen is when Bonnie reaches the door, he broadcasts on a channel. A trigger detects that, then chooses a random integer from 0 to 1, 1= success. 0=fail. The doors are fine, the only problem is that I can’t stop the lights from deactivating.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 11.26.13 AM
Note: The bottom code is irrelevant. It’s only there cause I needed to see if that would work for changing the light situation.
This is all I can give you, @Anonymous

When do the lights deactivate?

1 Like

when bonnie shows up at my door. Every time it lands on a one for the random integer.