It's not impossible

kinda wish hit detection was easier to do. mainly because if it was easier to do than things such as getting stunned from a players projectile.

1 Like

Except you.

3 Likes

dude what he’s getting at is that at that time it was Litteraly impossible AT THE TIME. he’s saying you possibly could recreate it but its not in the game yet

You cannot make gimkit itself render part of the map somewhere else like among us does. You would have to recreate a system to do it, that is what I was saying.

It was possible at the time, but I didnt elaborate on the fact that it could be made. I just answered the question with the inference of it being “is there any easy, built in method of displaying part of the map somewhere else”

So as saying, many devices in series would allow you to recreate (nearly) everything inside of the Gimkit Creative programming environment? Although some things don’t exist yet, the logic is using other devices to recreate that feature?

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Also, you can recreate the full of gimkit, cuz of the turning completeness proof

if recreating gimkit in gimkit is possible than theoretically creating 3d games in gimkit could be possible, it would just be harder than creating gimkit in gimkit

1 Like

I already made a 3D renderer in gimkit, it is possible.

3 Likes

if the ‘for’ command gets added then will it open up coding possibilities a lot more?

It will make things faster and easier but won’t revolutionize anything

4 Likes

I love The Topic.________

No offense, but I’m fairly certain it is not, nor will ever be, possible to make GKC close a different tab on your computer.

This post states that you can make anything in GKC, not that you can influence outside systems from GKC. You could emulate a computer and close a tab in that using GKC though.

17 Likes

bump because it is 9/27

3 Likes

What does the date have to do with anything? [1]

1. I just realized that yesterday was Stanislav Petrov day and I forgot about it :frowning_face: ↩︎

blackhole927

9/27

8 Likes

Blackhole 927
just a thought

5 Likes

Ohhh.

2 Likes

4 day B-B-BUMP…

2 Likes