It's not impossible

A very basic platformer with one mechanic (like beat blocks or dashing), good design, good gameplay, and some creativity could probably get onto community picks.

7 Likes

WAIT WHAT XDDD NO BLOCK CODE??? I might have… accidentally already done that…. Like a year ago…
(I don’t think I even knew about block code back then)

5 Likes

Luckily, we can now do that with the camera points!

6 Likes

Bumping this to trending

is it published?

There’s no good way to input numbers, so no, not yet. It could also honestly do with a few upgrades, so I’ll make those before publishing it.

3 Likes

alright, thank you for telling

That’s a lie, a complete lie!

1 Like

I’ve did that a couple of times because i’m not a gimkit expert.

Still didn’t make it to community picks though.

(Post deleted by author)
Edit: wire repeaters and repeaters are not the same thing!!!

2 Likes

This is beautiful.

3 Likes

your right Blackhole, just like how it’s possible for me right now answering 10 topics at once

1 Like

I have 99% memory on my gimland and the 5 b east lords (when rainbow is done with the thumbnail) I will post it

Reusable Bump because this is bound to be a chatroom

Do not reply anymore.

feels like this won’t do anything and maybe might even encourage users to reply.

Cause like it’s about who says it, like if blackhole says this, 99% chance they listen. sorry, I don’t think a tomato will have much talking power. Second way, we ask black hole to just close this guide so no one can reply. The reusable bump will still work too I think. -Txme_Lxss

You, yes you! Don’t necropost or bump a topic you know is OLD! -gimkitnoobie

When a topic is closed a wiki bump no longer works -mysterious cello

thank you - txme

Okay @Txme_Lxss you are right. I can’t even talk. Fluf drew me a mouth that I can’t even use, but nonetheless,

DON’T REPLY

Also please don’t chat in the wiki under one of these (<!–) (<d.dd>)

7 Likes