It's not impossible

Bump!
Nothing, is impossible.
except for my chemistry and Chinese 3 homework waah

Edit: Blackhole are taking the same courses as me? wowzers!
yayayay

Edit 2: @Build-pleasse three years of World language course (my school has Spanish, French, Chinese, Sign Language and a bunch I forgot) is one of the requirement to graduate in my high school. . .

20 Likes

WHAT!? SOMEONE ACTUALLY STUDIES CHINESE!? Dang. I thought almost everyone hated my people. I respect ya.
Chinese inf bummp

I love communism
NotFroyo W

4 Likes

You mean OUR people?

Anyways… Y’know, even though nothing is impossible on Gimkit Creative, I ain’t gonna try to do anything crazily hard… I’m sticking to the basics! and intermediate stuff, cuz I’m THAT lazy. And I have college classes while being in the 10th grade =D

8 Likes

Idea: Google Translate in Gimkit
(wait how would that actually work though… is there a good keyboard guide in existence or were they all deleted in the purge?
Edit: There is. How to Make a Working Keyboard)

Sounds like fun to me. [1]

1. Only downside is that I have only 3 map slots available, and one is a published map while another is a long-term project, meaning the remaining one constantly changes. This map might not last to the new year. ↩︎

4 Likes

A translator in Gimkit would be extremely tedious to make as it would have to store massive dictionaries of words with different conjugations and tenses, as well as a word checker to check the user’s text input.
There is not much you would gain from making this since it requires much more patience than skill.

5 Likes

I already have the keyboard, time for the translator, except my keyboard already takes up a third of my memory.

3 Likes

Mine is less advanced, but it only takes up a fifth of a map’s memory.

2 Likes

it would take a while to make and wouldn’t be worth it bc you probably cant get EVERY translation
and we already have Google translate so it would be kinda useless

1 Like

True, but we already have graphing calculators and Blackhole made one. It’s not for a purpose, it’s just for fun.

2 Likes

Off-Topic
(This is 4th on top of all time!)

2 Likes

BUMP

1 Like