It's not impossible

It uses both….

Properties to store the data, block code text blocks to set the properties…

It wouldn’t be easy from a time or complexity scale- you would have to research and write a very smart algorithm in gimkit, so it’s so exactly something where I think a good algorithm could be whipped up in an hour or two.

2 Likes

wow.
there is 5k accounts in these forums
theres 4k views
that means that 4/5 accounts have seen this post

maybe some people have seen it twice
like me, ive seen it 10 times

3 Likes

oh i thought you could not add views after seeing it once

1 Like

Link

So I just saw this topic and I didn’t want to necropost so I just wanted to say I have an idea, you can make everything VERY small, and let there be VERY small camera views all over the map but not in the middle, so when you enter the middle you can see the whole map.

I always say They/Them if I’m not sure.

2 Likes

They/Them is usually said when you don’t know someone’s gender

4 Likes

Cut it, all of you. Get back on topic.

For future reference, they/them refers to a person whose pronouns are unknown, although some people do take they/them pronouns to be their actual pronouns sometime.

14 Likes

true-
Nothing is Impossible-
@blackhole927

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

A big example of this is sending/recieving multiple channels on one device, which was just discovered (I think).

Edit: @Aubec7 it’s still relatively off topic.

The Non-Impossable Bump

no people without accounts still count for views

2 Likes

Still a lot of people. Also now 5k views, wow.

Realistically 20% of the forum has seen this post

2 Likes

wow…saw this rn… they’re right about what they said

wat?

I think that might have been a response to a now deleted post.

1 Like

I have something ipossible, an Ai in the game that can count the first 5k numbers of pi while reciting the nutcracker.

4 Likes

@TaigaBiome Not impossible, technically you could make it calculate digits of pi, then say it, ( using atan(x) I’m pretty sure), also the nutcracker part is ez, just write down all the nutcracker lines and put it in the ai.

3 Likes