Is there a way to check if a player is under a certain health amount?

true

Yeah. Like @NavyCatZ and @MushyKitty29. They know each other, but are not the same person.

That isn’t me bruh

I know.

plus it takes a long time to confirm my email
@mysz

1 Like

Actually, for #1, you can construct the number in binary.

Still unresvoled so : BUMP…

2 Likes

The only detection method for health is by killing the player. So, this would only work in certain zones.

2 Likes

Since laser hitting detection is a thing, you can hit players with invisible lasers and calculate their health or something.

4 Likes

Only problem is you still can’t extract their health.

Finding a player’s health in a zone is gimpossible, but setting with granting 10000000 health and subtracting from there with lasers is definitely possible.

Yeah, I was thinking so.

Wait, that wouldn’t necessarily work. If you mean what I think you do, you are trying to set the health to what you want it to be. But without knowing what it is, you can just add an subract. It would be like trying to set x to n + 1000, with n representing current health and x representing the end health. You want it to be 1000, but you never know how much to add or subtract!

Well, it won’t work if you have endless health. But we know the health limit. We’re using that to get information about the current health and then extracting from there.

3 Likes

Ohh, never thought about that.

uhm we can still see what you said-

Then show us your wisdom.
This is clay-institute, as it is complex and could revolutionize GKC.

3 Likes

You can check if the player is under a health amount, and even know what their health will a, but it involves killing the player.

I understand that it could revolutionize the game but clearly no one knows how to do this. Unlike blackholes bitwise opperations, this can simply be solved with a new device that would reletively easy to make. (i think they also could just update the checker and please dont nolt me its blocked)

theres my