Is international messages / other languages allowed in the forum?

Continuing the discussion from Question I want to ask:

By that I refer to other languages. Made this public so I can get community opinions but also asking @Blackhole927 in general out of curiousity.
I am asking this as I saw new users doing it.

I believe blackhole told Monurek to only speak in one language, as other languages made it hard to moderate, (I believe) so probavly not.

1 Like

oop sorry I’ve been speaking polish to someone bc its their native language I was trying to make it easier

2 Likes

to if you speak spanish you have to speak the same language as everyone else?

1 Like

I believe so, but what do I know?

I’m just a new-ish user after all

Nope. English only. It states it in the guidelines. Blackhole said no other languages, because it’s too hard for him to moderate.

Users who speak a different language have to translate to English. If monurek can do it, other users can to

5 Likes

The forum is english in general so my belief is that if international chat is disallowed that we only speak in English.

2 Likes

so it is illeagal to be here if you don´t speak english?

not illegal, but looked down upon.

not what he said, they just have to translate into english

I just read both Gimkit Creative Forum Rules and Announcements/Additional Rules and can’t find the rule stating languages.
But it is best if we continue speaking in english as that is the most spoken language in the forum. I will await the response of @Blackhole927 I suppose.

1 Like

ok sorry

technically all of this is off topic…

Its not racism, if you have a problem with it take it up with @Blackhole927

Well seeing as how BH has already been pinged twice, I would stop posting and causing a farther flame war here if I were everyone…

3 Likes

@blackhole927 has been offline since 5 hrs ago

1 Like

ok

what do yall not understand about NO MORE REPLIES?

Please stop pinging bh, he has been pinged 5 times in this topic.

As for all the other stuff, if you see something bad, flag it. Don’t respond to it please.

1 Like

yeah sorry abt that

sorry about another post but how do I flag something?