Languages on the forum

PLEASE STOP WRITING SOMETHING IF YOU DIDN’T EVEN READ THE TOPIC, you just look at the title and start blabbering, if you are too lazy to read, then it is understandable why you don’t understand why I made a new topic, read it, then tell me something about it

continuing/finishing the topic with languages ​​on the forum.

continuation of the post Question I want to ask/Is international messages / other languages allowed in the forum?

I partially disagree, it is really difficult, I will explain why.

1. it is VERY inconvenient, I have to go into the translator all the time, and at that time I can’t see what others are writing, so, it happened that I wrote a response to someone’s post, I go to the forum, and it was already decided. well, I think you understand

2. the speed of my writing, I write 60 WPM (the average speed of a regular person is 30-40 WPM) so because of this I manage to answer almost all messages at once

But i wanna to say that…

If you are a foreigner who does not understand English well (like me), then you have no choice, you will have to learn English, or use a translator, use

it is one of the best translators I have used. perhaps this is the only option.

yes, I understand 2 sides perfectly, 1 moderators for obvious reasons should not conduct moderation in several languages ​​at the same time, since this greatly interferes, and is very inconvenient

2 reason is the foreigners themselves, I understand you when you want to write something, but even the translator does not translate it the way you need, but you will have to put up with it.

I want to convey to all the people on the forum that if a foreigner uses a translator, then sometimes it translates very badly, once there was even a time when the translator for some reason translated one of my words into a bad word, and I almost had problems, so if someone from what I call them “foreigners” said something with a mistake, or accidentally with a bad word, TELL IT TO THEM and don’t start flagging “because it has to be done”

also a small guide on how to help you not to translate every word, you can just press with 2 fingers on the touchpad, or right-click on the screen, and a menu will pop up that looks like this

then from the bottom select the item “translete to…” and there you need to select your language it is important to say that when the page is translated into another language, the forum will not work correctly, you will need to translate the forum back to English for everything to work

in connection with all this, if you see a foreigner on the forum who does not speak English well, you can show this post

I also ask you not to delete this post and not to flag it, it most likely seems off-topic to you, maybe it is, but this is a kind of “Welcome to the forum” for foreigners

thanks
Monoreuk

if you wanna make this, reply to the actual discussion, not make an entirely new topic.

they are closed

Then it was closed for a reason. If it was closed, then why make another topic?

I will close this topic, if you read my post in DETAIL, you will understand why I made a separate topic

It’s closed because it got turned into a flame war about racism. cough cough

It caused a lot of trouble, so why did you continue it? @Blackhole927 alr said other languages besides English are forbidden.

1 Like

Should I change the title then?

I’m telling you, aahh, you haven’t even read the post, and you’re already talking, I’m telling you Read this, with this post I’m closing the topic with languages ​​on the forum, you don’t need it, Move on, READ and then if you don’t like something, tell me and then we’ll talk

Ok:

1. Observe what others do to titles
  2. If something is obvious, then change it
  3. You’ll learn over time, you’ll know when you’re ready :)
1 Like

I don’t argue look

that’s why I tell you guys to read the topic, before say something

Just noting smt

1 Like

don’t forget that i’m not american (basically i speak english so-so)
i don’t understand your short words, sorry, can you write the whole word?

@Moyai

I don’t see how this topic serves as a welcome message for foreigners because the only piece of advice you actually provide to foreigners is using the built-in Google Translate feature, which is probably already known by many internet users.

The rest (~80%) of #1 is just fluff or a continuation of an argument that Blackhole deliberately stopped.

1 Like

Uhh you don’t have to double ping me btw, it means “something”
Anyways again, I’m not going to continue this argument just let the topic close and It’ll be fine
Sorry by argument I meant just stop talking in general

1 Like

!I don’t understand, where am I arguing? Also, few people use this translator BECAUSE when you write translator in a search engine, it shows you this

and everyone uses it, I’m not trying to offend anyone with this post or anything else, I’m trying to help those who need it, I joined not long ago, but no one helped me study this forum, also considering that I don’t speak English well, it was more difficult for me, I’m not saying this so that you pity me, I just want new users to understand more about how to correctly translate everything that is here, you don’t need it.

yes, this is what is needed for understanding others

the topic will be closed in 3 hours, stop answering, this is the last reply