Infection Game Struggles

I understand whta your say but idk how to do that so ill go wth the first option

Ok, that’s fine.

Welcome to the community @thisismyusername!

OMG its not woking I cant figure it out and im mad my settings are just like yours but its not working

Hmm Don’t panic. What are your game settings? If they are cooperative then you might need an extra step.

1 Like

Yeah don’t worry, @raeB can help walk you through it step by step.

I like to make my guides informative even if they give me a headache. I am always happy to help anyone!

1 Like

Same here, the only difference is art guides arn’t a problem to make just to make it slowy ad then remember to screen shot it.

they are cooperative

Change it to free for all or something else. You’ll need to use a player switcher first before you use the relay since no one is on team two.

Welcome to community, @thisismyusername!

Keep it at cooperative but use this guide

Also, welcome to the forum! I hope the community has made you feel welcomed here :]

Adding on, you should probably add a repeater in there, as that system would only trigger once, at the game start.

Welcome to the forum, @thisismyusername!

For the infection part, wire a life cycle to a team switcher, then make it so that if they die, they get sent to team 2(zombies).

1 Like

since there cooerative what do I do

they really have made me feel welcome here

Welcome to the forums @thisismyusername !

Welcome to the forums @thisismyusername.

Set game mode to cooperative.
I will walk you through how to switch one person to team 2 and give them a weapon.
place a device: The lifecycle!
Lifecycles run when events happen in game. For this one, we won’t need to adjust any settings as the default is on game start, and we will switch them on game start…
Next, place a relay!
Relays are useful because they broadcast things for a certain group, whether it be relaying it to everyone, to a specific team, to a player on each team, or random players and more! This time, we will change it’s settings to relay to a random player.
Now, for the team switcher.
The team switcher switches a players team. For the settings, adjust it to switch them to team 2.
Now, the item granter.
Change the settings of the item granter to have the weapon you desire for the infected.
Finally, wiring.
Wire the lifecycle to the relay
lifecycle → relay it
wire the relay to the item granter and team switcher.
relay → item grranter
relay → team switcher
This system changes the team of a random player on the game start to 2 and gives them a weapon.
Note: this won’t make people who are infected later get a weapon, only makes the first infected get one. to do that, grant a weapon on whatever signal you have to infect them.

1 Like