Ideas for some kinda spooky game

Change from crowded areas (Like forests) to things like empty fields with patches of grass.

5 Spooky Things to Add to Your Maps

I have been waiting for this moment for quite literally forever.

This was my first guide I ever saw. It actually is bookmarked for me so

whenever I get on I get to see this guide. I love this guide so much! So I have just

always been ready for this! It is very old though. Like a year old sense my account is like a year old.

Coming up on 2. Did you know Blackjack has been on for even longer?! (Blackjack speaks Spanish?!?!) Like how long though? Also
WolfTechnology too! I also think That_Fedora_guy! Why is everyone original forum users! I wish I had been on that long! I wish I was good at thumbnails too! Did you know this is the smallest you can have text? Use

Tips and Tricks for Navigating the Forum!

1 Like

To make it fit with the burning up part of your art, you could add a bunch of burnt debris leading to important parts of the game.

1 Like

:banana:Make a field cluttered with items, but one spot has no items
:banana:Add objects that don’t make sense
:banana:Add caves that the player goes inside, but finds that it is empty, and really dark
:banana: Put scratch marks on something
:banana: Just like in One Way Out leave notes with strange activity on them
:banana: Use a trail of rubble, and destruction to lead the player somewhere

2 Likes

blood is against the rules. the other ideas are cool.

4 Likes

Use red circles and squares to represent blood and use barrier art to make static appear whenever something scary is about to happen.

An sacrificial alter?

1 Like

It was JUST stated that bl00d is against the GKC rules.

4 Likes

the aim of the game is to sacrifice something and find the truth. This goes hand in hand with my INF3RN0 plot (comic im making).

But you have to concentrate on your research of INF3RN0, not sacrifice, but the ancient tribe you’re stuck in wants YOU to sacrifice yourself.

And you can also PvP to ‘sacrifice’ others for your research. Not nice, but it happens lol womp womp get hit by a magic stick

1 Like

So I in one map made different barriers flash randomly across the map with blocks (For random) but for some reason it kil.led you, you could try doing that! Also their is a cool thing you can do with the damager that if you use blocks it can have like a 1/1000 chance if you getting KO-d every second, you could use that.

wait how is sacrifice not blocked?

1 Like

why did you edit it, it was fine?

I have my reasons…

2 Likes

no.

not a prop artist… but here:

-add a gray barrier over the entire map

-animated Bat emojis flying around

-contrast? maybe?
if you show what a nice looking world looks like at the beginning the dark one might look more scary…

-ceramice plate shadows

yeah that’s all I’ve got.

5 Likes

I agree the contrast looks amazing as in my map I had the regulr map with houses and people inside who would talk to you and when the world went into monster mode, all of the people were skeletons witches, that sort of thing and shadows were huge and map was dark.

1 Like

this good?

Hi please do not necropost

The game is pratically finished and all i need to do is grind gim bucks

Assume a simple question like this is solved and forgotten if there’s no activity

2 Likes

Nice new pfp!

1 Like

I got some shiny new lore with it-

THEUNIVERSEISFAKEREALITYDOESNOTMATTERBILLWILLRISEONCEMORE baii

2 Likes

oh no bill cipher is back