I was thinking about making something and I need Ideas... WWZ game

I was going to make a WWZ map, you know that book/movie/game? Well basiccly it is a zombie survival situation. I need people who know this franchise to help me with mechanics and ideas for art, I may not be active all day tho. I really need a mechinism for infecting someone, they wait 12 seconds, and become infected.

1 Like

Some things:

If your gonna publish it, make sure stuff in your game is kid friendly.

1. Use a trigger. When player tagged, send it to a trigger and make the delay 12 seconds, after make it broadcast a message that changes their team.
2 Likes

Ok, that solves one problem, now I just need the art and basicly everything else.

1 Like

I also need a thumbnail.
:grin:

1 Like

ww2:

3 Likes

Well, I got no art ideas, lol.

I can’t draw very good either. Maybe some gims that are green chasing down kynami and others I guess.

1 Like

Yes but WWZ is a zombie game, I will still use these tho!

1 Like

art so the theme is wwz, so is it winter, rainy, or summer enviroment.

2 Likes

Oh my bad… I thought I saw WW2…

3 Likes

I was thinking of a giant “World War Z” in red letters and a riff gim in a heli watching zombies infect gims. WWZ stands for World War Zombie.

1 Like

Same. I saw it for like 5 seconds then I realized it was Z, lol.

3 Likes

eat gims may get the game demonotized.

3 Likes

Infecting gims. Better?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say eating…

Maybe, with green zappers with vines around it. Seems more friendly, cause I don’t know if that’s suitable for 7 year olds or something, cause publishing rules if your doing that.

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Ok, seriously I need help for prop art! And get someone to do a thumbnail! Maybe @Kat_aronii or @speedy_kd4 possibly @I_Like_Props

1 Like

I need destroyed cars and such, I also want the zombies to be player/sentry.

1 Like

I could do your thumbnail if you want.

1 Like

Can you? I would like a few versions by different people, your help is appreciated!

1 Like

I’ll make one too

(Not me posting this after replying to MY thumbnail help topic)

3 Likes