I want to make rainbow friends

Found it on Roblox, @Mikey

O, Ik that game, it was REEEAAALLLYY popular like 7 months ago

1 Like

My suggestion, @bendyandink , Is if you do plan on making it, than your gonna have to figure out how to make the sentries(for the Entities in the game) to move.

Wouldn’t the mechanics be kinda like that of an FAF game???

Basically, because @bendyandink 's Game is based off of rainbow friends from roblox, he needs to include the chasing mechanic’s. Just like the actual game

1 Like

You might want to see what Captain Gim does in his guide and see if you can get an idea on how to do the rainbow friends.

(I could help you if you need)

3 Likes

Nice, This could help with my map too! :+1:

1 Like

Wow look you said my name it me @Captain-Gim

2 Likes

Lol, :laughing:

Okay! I can j0in you and show you all the systems.

Yeah I don’t think he wants fnaf, more like "collect items and put them in a machine.

Did you actually think it was @Captain-Gim @Crimson_Knight

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry, lol.
The pfps are so confusing

A

Well, he’s not responding, I hate it when people make a post and never come back to check.

• Purple would be pretty easy, just make a zone by the vent and have the player teleport to like a jumpscare or something, and respawn.
  • Blue would use a lot of deactivating sentries, and the players would have to have a very low health with the sentries having a low shooting range.
  • Green would be the same as blue, longer shooting range
  • Orange would have a set path, and probably a respawn zone
  • The boxes would have to deactivate the kill zones, or place a barrier
  • The gathering of items would have to do with doing something with checkers, item granters, and some notification?
  • Chase scene is kinda just the blue mechanics
1 Like

for chasing games, I just set the ppl trying to chase the other people to ACTUAL players, Although sometimes this doesn’t work

Yes it is annoying…

yeah, what you did, @chrysostom , is probably not gonna work. Also @Temmie , that fnaf tutorial thing was to help with movement for the entities(For the Rainbow Friends)

1 Like

i mainley need help with the mechanics for all the monsters

You could create a straight tunnel for it to happen and you can use wire repeaters and barriers for the sentry to appear again but if you want something like with rooms and stuff that is not possible yet although you create a game like hide and seek with a weapon that is only given to one person sorry if this is too much though.

Technically you don’t have to use sentries for all the entities or whatever you call them and instead you could use randomly selected players and just give them different ability’s.