I need some ideas for barrier art

Nope, and I’m not budging on that.

You won’t find anything on google. Gimkit modding is very much undocumented, only a few people know how to mod.

Modding magic.

Anyway, let’s get back on topic.

3 Likes

Alright, thank you anyways!

1 Like

I’m sorry for mentioning this again, but I wanted to ask, is that Geometrize ported into Gimkit?

No! Just grabbing some library and using that to generate the images is lame. I wrote my own code in python to generate the circles and rectangles, then used some JS to import them.

1 Like

Wow that’s impressive, hopefully I could learn to do that one day.

(ok actually back on topic now)

You could make a lava lamp that works I guess like setting some barriers to activate when a counter reaches a certain number and then have it repeat occasionally that would be cool

A bit off topic, but what gim is that?

I think its “Graydient”

2 Likes

Lets not do anything off topic I dont want this flagged

THanks, and BAKC ON TOPICNOW

I finished the car :grin:
Screenshot 2024-02-22 2.26.37 PM

6 Likes

@WolfTechnology Im starting yours but it might be a few days/a week

3 Likes

wow this is amazing is there a guide for me to learn basic map art, i would like to be able to get better at building

1 Like

Im bad at guides but i hope someone can help you this it is a very fun thing to do

1 Like

For one i would delete that comment I have said things like that in the past and got flagged in mass… and @Lostsea3 ill try to help soon Im busy at the minute though.

2 Likes

thank you @Legobuilder i couldn’t find any guides on how to do art is it a tecquice that i learn on my own or is there a guide couldn’t find one

I know how to make a working lava lamp with barriers but it will only work on game start

1 Like

well i learned basic pixel art from @WolfTechnology …but I might be able to help give mini-guide in a minute.

2 Likes

alright thank you @Legobuilder

well there is multiple guides…here is one…

but what GimNo0b does is uses a picture to create stuff in pixel art in this way I think? I just know this is how I learned from wolf-tech…its simple to make pixel art…but whats hard is making all the tiny details and make it look real like GimNo0b does.

1 Like