I need some ideas for barrier art

portal 2 and it relatable

1 Like

i will after wolftechs

Okay.

Im not that good at barrier art, canā€™t rly help here

So i will finish the car for @KingVon1 then do the one for @WolfTechnology , then the one for @Legobuilder then the pizza and then the one for @Princess2216, please until im done dont spam more images

Alright- I think it only looks good from a distance (take a few steps back from your computer) but here it is:
(Barrier data was generated using code I wrote, and imported into gimkit using code I also wrote.)

13 Likes

Thats good!

Cool! It looks amazing!

it looks amazing i wish i could learn how to do this

Remember- I donā€™t have any art skill. The art was generated and imported into gimkit using code I wrote.

So, a lot of the creations Iā€™ve seen posted here are a lot more impressive that what Iā€™ve done, in my opinion at least.

1 Like

Okay! Looks nice still.

That is beautiful can you do a guide on it

1 Like

@Blackhole927 do you think that you could do my Profile pic???

1 Like

Itā€™s a code, like Gimhook but not Gimhook. (I think)

No. This method uses modding to import highly detailed images into gimkit (not yet, iā€™ll get it there), so I donā€™t think making instructions on how to import an image into gimkit is a good idea, for reasons similar to why gimkit team hasnā€™t allowed this.

No, Iā€™m lazy and have schoolwork to do.

I use a modding method known as window.stores, itā€™s a much more effective way to write mods. Gimhook, at the moment, isnā€™t used for writing mods at all.

1 Like

But you know. Could you teach us? Or certain people?

2 Likes

What is window.stores? I looked it up and I couldnā€™t find it anywhere.

(sorry if this is off-topic)

whatā€¦i dont understandā€¦how do you import code???

I would assume using a bookmarklet or using the developer console.

as much as i want to knowā€¦i prob wont understand it or how to use itā€¦so nevermindā€¦