I need some help AGAIN for the first time in months lol

So basically for my school we have to create a game TODAY so i was thinking a Hide and Seek game But i’d need the seekers and the hiders and everything ready Can someone Please help me with all this info for a full hide and seek game? Thank You Please reply withing 6 hrs.

3 Likes

I can!

what you need help with?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

lol i was just about to post that but whatev

1 Like

Is this question resolved? If it it’s, mark the best comment a solution by clicking on the three dots on the comment and pressing the checkbox.

1 Like

i dont know, maybe?

1 Like

I’m gonna need so that only seekers spawn in on a certain spot and hiders a next

1 Like

Have two spawn pads. They should have settings so you can have a certain team spawn on them.

1 Like

oh ok you can make a teleporter and teleport seeker first than add a spawn pad for team two

1 Like

Wait nvm use NavyCatZ’s

1 Like

yeah it doesnt work because the seeker ends up on the hiders :frowning:

1 Like

The seeker should respawn when they switch teams though. Make sure both spawn pads are set to a different team. Other wise, connect a life cycle to a relay set to all players on a specific team. Set the team to the team the seekers are on and connect the relay to a teleporter (triggered → teleport here)

2 Likes

I’ll let you do this NavyCatZ

1 Like

Oh okay thanks also how do i make it basically hide and seek tag so you wouldnt use weapons?

1 Like

Instead of using weapons, place a tag zone device and set the tagging team to the seeker’s team

1 Like

Thanks again and how to make it so that the hiders cannot go into seekers territory and neither can the seekers go into the hiders

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks for that but remember the game will have no weapons so it’ll basically be useless against tag-

1 Like

Actually, it uses barriers, so it’s okay against tag

1 Like