How to make a battle royale temporary safe zone (Difficulty: đźź©)

This guide will help remove spawn-killing in your Gimkit battle game!

First, make a designated zone in your map. This is usually in the center, but it is your choice. Place down a zone that is not visible to players and does not allow the use of gadgets. Make it transmit on a new channel when entering the zone and on another channel when leaving the zone. You can name the channels whatever you want.

Next, Place down a barrier. Make it so the barrier activates when leaving the zone and deactivates when entering the zone. Also make the barrier invisible when in game, and that the zone updates for a player. Copy this and paste it 4 times around your center so it creates a border around it.

Finally, Place down a spawner in the middle so the players start there.

You are done! When you are inside the zone, you cannot be hurt and you cannot attack, but when you are outside the zone, you cannot shoot people inside the zone and cannot just go back into the zone.

10 Likes

Nice! I don’t know how this went so long without any replies!

Should I bump my regenerating health guide? I don’t think anyone knows it exists lol

3 Likes

A lot of really good guides have been lost to time…

3 Likes

I read it when it was first published

bump

Bumper cars

Bumpitybumpityit

2 Likes

bump bump bumpity bump

Sooooooo many bumps…when will they ever stop???

BIGGEST BUMP

bump

(so many bumps)!

1 Like

BUMP

Heyyyyy DON'T LOOK

Yo I just realized I can frame someone like this

He didn’t actually say it tho

1 Like

yes you can do that as long as you just edit the quote.

… I was just about to frame you:)

Thats what gimkitsuggestor did to get silenced, he edited people’s quotes. Please don’t do that.
[1]

1. and If you really think about it it’s sketchy, “getting people to say what you want them to” ↩︎

oh shoot I was just going to do it as an April Fools Prank but guess not.

Bump!