I need ideas for gimkit creative

I need ideas for a short and sweet project

2 Likes

Check out posts with this tag: ideas for ideas.

My personal idea though? Make a tycoon game where you gain more money and eventually reach the top.

4 Likes

I have an idea. You can do a snowbrawl map. It is super easy.

4 Likes

A map where you fight the monster enemies (extremely easy to program)

1 Like

tycoon with teams maybe?

2 Likes

Here are some basic ideas for you to use:

Types

The Dungeon Crawler

Ah, the alure and spice of the elaborate Dungeon Crawler. This classic has twists, turns, hidden passages, and hooks to keep players on their toes. Everybody loves competing for glory as they advance down the trecherous front, trying to win, and doesn’t everybody love that. The Dungeon Crawler doesn’t require difficult mechanics, yet it could easily be the most popular game in the classroom, soly on the fact that people love it.

VS

Why wouldn’t your friends want to fight each other, wether it be plants vs zombies, robots vs humans, or cops vs robbers. They love fighting each other, battling it out until the clock doesn’t tick anymore. Why do you think there is Capture the Flag, Tag, and Snowbrawl have been hits! Because everybody love the rush of adreniline, the feel of the game, the risk for the reward. This is truly the epitome of fun, and provides a nice go-to for any occasion, wether you continue a great day, or brighten a new one.

Strategy

Well well well, things might be good fast, but the other end of the spectrum provides a perfect alternative. Fishing and Farmchain are calming, strategic games that add relaxation with a goal: Winning! So even if your friends say it will be boring, you have them for a surprise. With things to unlock and prizes to win, your friends won’t want to mess up their planning. One false move could lose you a game, and there are no tag-backs when there are no tags. Overall, the calm with the rush provides a nice combo to end the day.

Mystery

Other than the other categories, a mystery provides awareness not needed for other games. Mystery can be anything from a secret imposter to an unknown area, where clues can always help, and witnesses are key. In Among Us, the mystery of who the Imposter is drives players in, but things where the game is a mystery, now that is something worth exploring, quite litteraly if you need to find clues. This is the one that will suck you away into a world of confusion, and you want answers, just as much as you want to win.

Ways to do this

Singularity

Who doesn’t love honing out a specific sense, getting a feeling for the game, wether it be strategic or fast, informed or clueless. With any of the above options, why not focus on that, and that only. You could dream about the game, the singular topic, and anyways, why would you not enjoy the simlicity of these?

Combo

There’s not one, not two, not three, but four different options listed above. So while you are deciding, why not decide it all. For example, you are in a mansion. There are two teams, starting on opposite sides of the mansion, which is a dungeon crawler. But there are traitors on each side, which you can figure out by being your true slueth. But this requires strategy, to balance out your options, what to do now, and what to do later. To spend for this, or save for that. This includes all of the four major game-types, and is sure to draw you in until the very last second. If you ever finish the game.

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Battle royale, center it around 1 mechanic, like fog, disappearing/invisible blocks, laser tripwires, lifesteal, vitality, quantumportal machineguns, etc.

3 Likes

Or just all of those. I might remake part of my map just for that.

3 Likes

Every one of my games so far has been centered around a new mechanic. It is kinda the theme of my maps. You could also add lore in each one, and make each game a sequel. Like at the end of one game, you provide a code, and you have to imput that code into the next game to start the game, or else you cannot start it.

3 Likes

Across maps.

2 Likes

Well, one of my earlier maps, the one that was going to have wood and metal and stone? The sequel to the prison? I was considering not doing all of those lands, just making a cave, and making some of the original worlds bigger and better. Those ideas could improve Snowworld.

3 Likes

Welcome to this community! I suggest you check out the beginner-must-read! Also, connect 4 has been made, checkers is very difficult, but an art game, sounds like you had fun! Seems like you are very good at Creative!

Welcome to the forum, @blubpiemon!

Also @Here_to_help has anyone made rock-paper-scissors yet?

No, but I was thinking about it. Feel free to make it if you wish!

Welcome to the forum!

What kind of game genres do you like? Also, welcome to the forum!

@NavyCatZ you know you said welcome to the forum twice.

I was talking to both the commenter and the person who posted this.

2 Likes

Oh my god the forum is exploding right now there are like 20 new users in a day and we finally crossed 1,000 users AAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

We are finally freed from the Dark Ages!

@NavyCatZ sorry

4 Likes