I need ideas for gimkit creative

You don’t think you are advanced? Well then I do not suggest checkers, which is even a little much for me. But I like a good challenge, why do you think I did Monopoly?

@ClicClac, would you consider the forums alive?

Yeah, I would. I got more notifications in eight hours than I got in two weeks in July.

1 Like

Same. The dark ages are over, but now the “New user shows up and posts a game code” era is here.

5 Likes

And the “If one more person asks when the shop is coming back I will explode” week.

6 Likes

3 Likes

@ClicClac Do it.

1 Like

Fine. I’ll probably finish in a week or two.

3 Likes

A very sad thing about connect four…
Connect four was made by me and Demon. It was stored on Demon’s account. However, he has since graduated and lost access to his school account, so connect four is lost forever :frowning:

1 Like

That’s pretty sad, can you remake it?. (btw was not on discord today and probably won’t be for idk how long (ranging from tomorrow - many years) so if you have questions, yeah)

Yeah, it was only revolutionary at the time of creation, somewhere around 2 weeks after the release of GKC. But, I’m learning calculus and still struggling with bitwise operations, and don’t feel like remaking it.

1 Like

What do you mean?

What if you use true false properties instead of number properties?

Same effect, there isn’t a change in block code aside from replacing 1 and 0 with true and false.

Most users go to school and play gimkit there. That’s probably the reason for the july crisis

game where you collect water melons

2 Likes

in mine you have to collect bananas

A recreation of a game you play.