I need help with creating a save file for my players

Just check the length of the properties, so that it adds zeros before each property for the desired length. If you need me to do the block code, ask.

2 Likes

Please do @Here_to_help.

I’ll get this to you tomorrow. Also, if I don’t respond quickly, I am doing other things, so I am less active here.

Ok. Thanks! Hopefully this will be finally over! At this point, all I’ll feel once I’m done is the relief of it being over.

What do you need help with?
or is it solved already?

understanding how to fully make the save file for his game, its based off of Shdwy’s guide.

Yes, but @Here_to_help’s already working on something for me. I would, but high school’s rough. Not that much time. Also, I understand it already.

Just wanted to let you know that I should be done in 5-10 minutes. I look forward to this being done!

Thank you so much! This might finally be over!

Ok, we need a trigger that runs when the player needs the save code. Make it have this code:

To the right, all of those convert number to text are followed by get property, and then the property the if-block they are in. From the trigger to the notification, have a wire repeater with a slight delay, then make the notification have these blocks:

This should work! Tell me what happens! Also, the savecodeoutput is a new property. It should be a text property.

Replace this with the original system?

Keep the old triggers, just have the new one, and replace the code in the notification.

1 Like

I’ll get started! Hopefully it works! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Is the level section Get property, XP?

For the convert number to text? No, it is get property level. Forgot to change when duplicating blocks.

That’s good then. I went off on the assumption that it was Get property level.

Ì implemented the code. I will test it once I get the chance. I gtg, so I can’t do it now. I won’t be able to do it tonight, so I’ll have to do it tomorrow. Bye.

1 Like

Bye! Hope it goes well! Can’t wait for this to be over with!

:grinning:

I didn’t even think this was possible, but it gave me 2 digits, and it would say “Undefined” after the 2 digits.

I guess I’ll check the code…?
@Here_to_help Do you think it’s because it doesn’t correspond with the N properties block code?