I Need Help With a Stranger Things Map

At this point, I’ll take anything I can get.

Bruh, YOU ARE A LIFESAVER! I won’t mark a solution YET, but I’ll add that! Thank you thank you thank you!

Stranger Things is a story that takes place in the 90s and is horror based with the main element being the upside down with is a shadow of the regular world but broken and filled with monsters

2 Likes

Oh, thanks, but how can that be added into 2d/3d gimkit?

You would have to have a regular map like a neighborhood and then have a lab that you infiltrate and go through a portal wich is the copy of the world

You could use the evil plant skins for the demogorgons and when you knock them out you get a random curse.
Here’s a guide:

2 Likes

alright, I can help with that, like i can design the map but i cant do it for you, but what i can do for you is create custom props that might be needed for you map. That is what the guide lines will allow me to do.

Thank you so much, guys! I’ll do a showcase whenever this is done. And also, not trying to be rude, but TECHNICALLY Stranger Things takes place in the 80s, but the new season coming out will be the 90s, so you’re not wrong!

3 Likes

I don’t think you should make a showcase as it could be flagged for off-topic (not trying to be mean, sorry :frowning: )

1 Like

According to Netflix, " Strange things are afoot in Hawkins, Indiana, where a young boy’s sudden disappearance unearths a young girl with otherworldly powers."

Oh…Well, maybe a guide? idk, I just wanna do Stranger Things…

Yeah @Haiasi is right, and off-topic post have been getting the creators of them banned so you might not what to do that.

2 Likes

Yeah a guide on how to make stranger things props, and the map would be allowed, it would fall under the art catagory.

2 Likes

K. @Imcool , here’s the Russian Upside Down Portal. It’s not much, but I think it looks amazing with the moving space on the borders!

4 Likes

Nice, if you want it to look 3D add wooded poles colored black and add them leaning to look like they are holding up the portal.

1 Like

OOOOOH! Thanks! I’ll add that, then I’ll post a pic of what the setup looks like

1 Like

Your welcome, let me know if there is anything else i can help you with/on.

ok so here is an example of the gate.

3 Likes

Maybe the game can be like a run from a player game. You might want to add player count though
Player count

Please find somewhere else to chat like the wixsite, as this is off-topic (trying to prevent flags)

1 Like