I need help with a block code

Step three:
It was easier than I thought so I’m pretty sure I did something wrong…

Screenshot 2024-01-18 1.52.59 PM

Sorry, I had to put it in two screenshots…
As I said, I think I didn’t do it right, so if I didn’t tell me, please.
Thank you!

I’ll test it out. You both have different versions of this, so if yours works @BountyHunterX you should also make a guide on it!

I’m good without making the guide, this surprisingly isn’t the first time I’ve typed out a reply long enough to be a guide. I also did it here:

Yep. I definitely did something wrong. Let me make some MAJOR changes…

I’m so sorry!

You don’t have to apologize! Everybody makes mistakes!

Thanks! That definitely makes me feel better! Thanks so much!

Dang. Do you mind if I make it a guide? @cheesebox

If you wanted to shrink it down, you could just have it be
Set property ['time'] ---------------------------------------------------------value [ [get property ['time']] - [1]
basically sets ‘time’ to 1 less than it was before.
@BountyHunterX take a look.

If you really wanted to, I guess.

1 Like

I like making guides, because they are fun to make, but I’ll still have to give credit to you because you made the post.

2 Likes

I’ll make it after I finish my map and everything. It shouldn’t take too long now that I have this much information. I didn’t know I would get this much feedback. That’s a good thing.

@BountyHunterX is it ok if I use your screenshots as examples of where concatenation could be used in my guide of Tips and Tricks? Concatenation is essentially cutting down your code by using less blocks.

1 Like

Yes. That is absolutely AOK!
:+1:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you.

2 Likes

@BountyHunterX Are you still working on my guide? I’m curious to see what the end result is!

Btw the way which step did you make the error? Step 1, or step 2?

Yes. I am currently working overtime (not literally) trying to cut down my blocks. Sorry again if I’m taking WAY too long…
(I am, I absolutely am)

I don’t mind. I’m just happy that I’m getting help!

Step 3, actually…
I made it change the property when the counter is already doing that…
(Stupid mistake, I know!)

Keep working on this please, because I will be gone. You have all the information you have out of me. I will be gone for about 45-50 minutes, and then I will get back on, but if you have any questions, ask now. @cheesebox @BountyHunterX