I need help with a block code

You missed a whole lot… scroll up and Read from the last time you visited, @cheesebox . I’m not trying to be mean

I’m just giving you the base code for how to make your overlay clock work.

Yeah, but…

Once you read all of this, you will understand, @cheesebox

So you need a way to reset the time? Just have a separate block in the overlay that receives from a channel like ‘reset’ and have it set the time to 9 and the overlay to “9:00 AM”.
Otherwise I’ve answered all your questions.

I will still bookmark your post though, @cheesebox . You should make a guide!

I made it increase by 2 every time it receives from the channel. I don’t know what you want me to do.

Okay. For the first step you need a counter. Set the counter according to the screenshots…

The Visible in Game and Count Scope are up to your satisfaction:

Screenshot 2024-01-18 1.38.06 PM

Screenshot 2024-01-18 1.38.22 PM

If this is satisfactory, please let me know while I work on the next step…
Thank you!

1 Like

Oh in that case, You did it! But I’m still waiting for @BountyHunterX post because I don’t want to have wasted his time. Plus, His could be good, @cheesebox

Ack, I just retested my code and it didn’t work. Let me rework it here real quick.

Coding… It will be the end of us :rofl:

@Godspawnking
I agree. Did you see my reply above???

yes, I did. Aren’t you working on the second step?

Yes, I am. I was just wondering if you saw it, because you didn’t reply. Sorry!

I didn’t mean to seem snappy. You don’t have to apologize.

Okay!!! It turns out I just forgot to set time’s default value to 9. It’s all functional! The Base clock, that is.

1 Like

Cool! I’ll still wait for @BountyHunterX to finish his guide, because I’m going to test out both and see which ones takes less space.

Ok. Mine will take a lot less time and devices, or so I think! I could be wrong.
I’m a very technical person, so my brain is always thinking in block code. There’s a pretty good chance that @BountyHunterX 's solution is more practical lol.

Okay. This is for the trigger:

The last two are up to you again, but they don’t really matter:

This whole section is totally up to you…

Same with this one…

The first and second matter, but the rest don’t.

That’s it for step two…
That next step is the blocks, which could be tricky, so it may take longer…
If I made a mistake, please don’t be afraid to tell me.
Thank you!

1 Like

We’ll see if it comes to that. You should make a guide on this though. I don’t have the rights to claim this as my guide, otherwise I’d make a guide on it.

Oh! Step 2! Thanks @BountyHunterX