I need help with a block code

How do you put
When receiving on channel- set property value ____
In a block multiple times for when receiving on different channels?

1 Like

you want a trigger, then add a block when triggered. Make it use set property value to whatever value you want. change trigger when receiving on to the channel you want to use

1 Like

So if I want it to receive on multiple channels, would I just make multiple triggers with the same block code? @GimNerd22

1 Like

yeah, just change the trigger on receive channel for each one

1 Like

What if I wanted it on a certain time and I wanted it to be on a game overlay? @GimNerd22

1 Like

Wait a minute, do you just use a text instead of a number?

1 Like

Nevermind I solved it myself lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How do you do this? I need an explanation. I need help with updating the game overlay when the property is updated.

What game are you making on gimkit??

1 Like

A game where you have to escape a time loop. to dumb it down for you, what I’m trying to figure out is how to update the time.

1 Like

Somebody help me with this please. This is vital to making the game. If I don’t figure this out, I can’t finish my game. Please!

1 Like

help us out here, plz!!!

2 Likes

@GimNerd22 Help me out please. It is very much appreciated.
To explain, I want the property to be a certain time and I want it to be on a game overlay, and I want it to update the game overlay when it updates the property.

If anyone else knows how to do this, please explain it to me.

2 Likes

@GimNerd22 plz help @Godspawnking needs help with game time overlay for his/her game

I edited it, so it’s less complicated

I just might…
Give me a second to test real quick, though…

By ‘certain time’ do you mean a certain amount of time after something has happened?

1 Like

I mean that the the time is a property that’s updated

:+1:
That might just help me!