I need help please

Yes, how did you not know? And yes Property

Well, props are limited to 5000, not 128

and walls are at 2500.

1 Like

oh ok 5000 is enough

What do you mean by that?

We can use the player’s inventory items to store properties. Basically, we can use the same property for more than 2 properties!

What you mean is tying an item to a property so instead of checking the property, you check the item? Genius!

Yes, but I think it would be tying multiple items to 1 property, so we get multiple properties.

So basically, checkers are super overpowered now, and the property limit is doubled?

How would you do that?

Well, property limit is added to by however many different resources and consumables there are. You would activate and deactivate the IIMs to get the property. Item granters are also sort of OP now.

Maybe, by using combinations of different items, we can get way more!

Item granters are now higher on the meta tier list.

I have an idea, solve a linear equation system to get each amount of item in a combined property.

Why amount of each item?

Not the property? Like the average of bait, green keycard, and cash is one property, and on and on. But, we would need more properties to extract the value, so items can only store properties. We can’t perform calculations with the item-properties.

Oh, I see. We can call these “pseudo-properties” I guess.

1 Like

What th-

I left for school, and what happened? What new tech was discovered? What was the original help question?

Nothing.

I READ the help post. You and @getrithekd discovered something.

Oh, I didn’t expect you to be able to read, phoenix and all (you burn/freeze the paper).

1 Like