I need game ideas sooo bad for my gimkit minigame game :(

I made a game thats a minigame but i DO NOT know even how to make a minigame bc i’m so stuck on pvp games and parkour :sob:

welcome to forums @KdijahTmi

Hold on, do you need help making the minigames, or ideas for new minigames?

i need some ideas for it

Laser maze, pickaxe fight, boss fight, 1 shot quantum portal fight,

A new one? Or an existing one? Sorry, I just don’t understand.
Edit: WAIT I GET IT NOW

Welcome here @KdijahTmi, have you tried searching for Minigames in the search bar?
also as a new user, you only have 10 replys

1 Like

I made a game but i put 2 different games in one game, which is very confusing

1 Like

I think I could put the link to map here probably

No, that is not allowed, please read the TOS and FAQ!

NO that is not allowed on forums please do not do that

1 Like

thanks that’s a good idea! :slight_smile:

1 Like

the link or the map stuff
EDIT: I guess maps?

No links,
and remember to mark a solution to the reply you like best when you’re done.

1 Like

More minigames:
Hide and seek (altho if ur new that’s kinda complicated)
capture the flag
blastball
Themed Parkours (like winter, beach, etc.)

Hey. Dont worry I understand. I think a boss fight could work. I’ve worked on fights before. If its a platformer great! Try and add some obstacles or platforms (if the mode is a plat.) to the boss fight area. Oh, and add lore to ur game if you can. Lore captivates the audience and really makes them wanna play your game more. Look at Ascent of Mt.Snowy, One Way Back and Trials Of Rage (okay I’ll admit I made the last one and the gameplay is mid) but I feel like the lore is great in all of them - and no I’m not trying to by egotistical or anything! Good luck and I hope you use our tips.

some ideas:
1.) parkour, 2.) laser maze, 3.) hide and seek, 4.) tag, 5.) floor is lava.

also welcome to the forums @KdijahTmi !!!

Welcome to the forums @KdijahTmi

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative. Community Made Guides

The Help section is for requesting help. If you have a question, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile: Help

The Devices section is for advanced GKC (gimkit creative) stuff, and I recommend you check it out! There is a lot to learn there! Devices

The Bugs section is for bugs you find in game. If you find one, report it! It helps Gimkit regulate bugs, and make your experience better. Bugs

The Art section is for anything art! Thumbnails, barrier art, prop art, you name it! Request thumbnails there, and soon, you will have the second Mona-Lisa in your hands! Art

Finally, the Gimkit Awards is a annual event in which people nominate maps, and win awards. Unstable is the one that hosts it!

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ .

Somethings you need to look out for are like these new
additional rules and always search before you post a new topic.

Also, during your stay here, please don’t badge grind (do stuff just because you want a badge) or solution grind (basically trying to get a lot of solutions to help topics by making useless topics then marking solution to yourself.)

Some other things are that if you need to, you can put stuff in here < > so that you can fill the character limit like this:

<randomcharacterswithonlyletters>

though it is not suggested to do so.

Finnally, be nice, please. People can’t read your body language or tone, so remember to be nice, and be calm, and use plenty of emoji’s :grin: :stuck_out_tongue:

Finnally, here is Caturnaughts famous intro

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

  • Caternaught

This intro was adapted by Epi320 from Caturnaughts intros, and is copyrighted

™


To answer your question, try looking in the
ideas idea-catalog sections. they will provide invaulable insight to your problem

1 Like