I need characters for my game

Before anyone says this is a duplicate post, I’d like to clarify that my previous post got deleted for some reason. I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t because it broke the rules, because I didn’t get a notification and other similar posts from the same timeframe didn’t get deleted.

Here’s the basic story of my game:
In the distant future, humanity has willingly transferred their consciousnesses into Virtual Reality. You have come to the Gimkit Creative forums for help making your Gimkit game, but the forums have turned into a chaotic land due to the moderators’ disappearances a few months ago. You must find the missing mods, battling against various forum users who like the forums how they are along the way.

What I need for enemies:

• Health (3-5)[1]
  • Difficulty (Beginner/Easy/Medium/Hard/Gimpossible)
  • Attack Style (How your enemy attacks - For example, the enemy representing me puts red squares on the floor as a warning, and zones activate them linking to damagers 2 seconds later. The fight will get more difficult as the enemy takes more damage.)
  • Abilities (Choose up to 3 abilities for your character, e.g. can temporarily boost damage, can spawn sentries to fight for them, etc.)
  • Your forums username will by default be used in my game if I choose your proposal as an enemy, however you may provide an alternative username that doesn’t currently exist since this game takes place in the distant future.

What I need for allies:

• Just what they do (e.g. have a shop, assist you in battles, etc.)

I will choose my favorite 3 enemy submissions to be minibosses, who will have boosted stats, and my favorite enemy submission to be a boss, who will have massively boosted stats. I will try to fit all the other enemy submissions in, but I might not be able to depending on how many submissions there are.

1. To clarify: I don’t just have fights against sentries along the way. When the player encounters your user, it will be similar to a boss fight in that the boss has a special attack pattern and can only be attacked at a certain time. ↩︎

Never mind, I reread it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I actually wouldn’t mind fictional users, since this is in the future.

1 Like

I have a whole list of fictional characters lemme get a few for you:

1 Like

All of these types of posts got deleted, at least the recent ones. :/

1 Like

I saw that this one didn’t get deleted though:

NOOOO mine got deleted too :sob:

I’m pretty sure mine was one of the first of these posts. It was my top topic too.

3 Likes

Ally
Name: Toothless
Health: 5
Attack Style: Purple Circles appear before an enemy, signaling a blast, a .5 trigger delay before triggering a damage boost based on time of buildup towards the enemy.
Abilities:

• Echolocation: This power up gives your allies waypoints towards en3mies.
  • Power blasts: Over time using a button, you can build up a powerful strike to destr0y your en3mies
  • King of All dragons: As the reigning king of the Hidden World, at any time of need, this ally can summon dragons aka sentries to boost your numbers and attacks!

Okay, what about the fighting style, I’m a little confused on that @NoNoWahoo. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No.
I was imagining allies as more like NPCs who sell things to you, but this could work.

You can see @Y0ur_L0cal_Weird0’s post for am example of attack styles.

1 Like

(This list is for possible interactions)

Alen orchard

NPC: Hey fella!

P Hello!

NPC: Now you seem like a nice guy, would you like to harvest some apples for me? I’ll reward you greatly if ya do.

CHOICES: Of course! | no…

IF CHOICE 1:Aw thank ya! You are a fine fellow!

IF CHOICE 2: oh well then, i guess you will be on ya way…

Brenda Senta

NPC: Aw where could my rake be!

P:Are you okay Mrs?

NPC: No… My rake has gone missing and my yard is a mess! Do ya think you could help find ym rake?

CHOICES: Sure! | No sorry

IF CHOICE 1: Thank you! I think i last had it over there- * points to ____ *

IF CHOICE 2: Aw man… I’ll find it myself…

Carter Chosen

NPC: Im so tired… * yawns * hey there fella!

P: hello!

NPC: would you like to help me? I have to go play- i mean feed the chickens!

CHOICES: Sure | No!

IF CHOICE 1: Thank you so much!

IF CHOICE 2: You have NO rizz and NO gyatt

(this list is to describe each character’s powers as a boss):

Alen orchard

Health: 2
Power: Plant growth
Style: Red squares on floor as a warning where viens will pop out
Abilities: Plants

Brenda Senta

Health: 3
Difficulty: easy
Style: none
Abilities: Spawn sentries

Carter Chosen

Health: 4
Difficulty: medium
Attack style: red squares
Abilities: spawns gen z monsters

The first list is for a friendly npc second list is for unfriendly

1 Like

Um, would it be offensive if we chose actual users as enemies? I would have only chosen the ban speed runners.

I’ll only do that if they consent to it.

Understood.

If they are banned, I won’t use them as an enemy in my game no matter what.

Edit: Unless their account no longer exists.

Enemies:

Banspeedrunnner
Difficulty: Medium
Attack method: Has a zone where it drops a chaos cherry bomb that does 50 damage.
Ability: Respawns continuously until seed making it respawn is destroyed, slows down the player, and makes screen go black and random times.

Underage user
Health: 3
Difficulty: Gimpossible
Attack method:annoys you repeatedly with short attacks that do 5 damage each
Abilities: stealing player’s weapons, making themselves immortal for a couple seconds, duplicating themselves for a couple seconds.

Troller
Health: 4
Difficulty: Hard
Attack method: Makes you think you’ve won but comes back, attacks by hiding in places.
Ability, able to make the player stand still for 30 seconds, making the player “hallucinate”, making the player lose health at random moments.

Allies:

Regulars: Gives player’s abilities to heal every couple minutes

Flag button: Damages opponent by ____ everytime it activates

4 Likes

Cant forget the:
Ban-Evader!
Difficulty: Gimpossible
Attack method: red squares appear right before they attack in that area
Abilities: When dead, has a 1 in 3 chance of respawning

1 Like

MiniBoss!

Name: NotYoyo/∑δ∫éB14xY🅞z

Description: The demon who loves to murder people and absorb their souls to become stronger :D

Health: 2.999975

Difficulty: Hard

Attack Style:
Make the whole screen 100% Black for a period of time, then there will be a giant cyan circular barriers warning and attacking the player, it will blast and become multiple long laser beams, the attacks will persist for a long time before it was gone.
Abilities:

• Soul Force
    The player(s) will receive a status effect while in the battle, all the damage the player(s) deal will getting reduced by 50% percent

• Darkness Engulfment
    The player(s) cannot heal or regenerate their HP during the battle
    my guy I am such a devil

• Illusional Waves
    Like I have said above, every attack could make the player(s) blind until the attack was over.

截屏2024-09-15 下午7.14.56

2 Likes

my character can be a nice person or a bad person, depending how you speak to him.
ally: astra aka mango king, hard difficulty
description: guy who loves mangoes and will give you gift for mango
health 5
attack style: uses space magic, black holes and stars. stars explode into smaller stars you must dodge, and black holes will trap you, dealing damage before you escape. black holes are given warnings, stars aren’t. black holes appear 0.5 seconds after a warning.
astra protects you.
enemy: plasma astra aka evil mango king, hard difficulty
description: very mad unless u give him mango
health 4
attack style: shoots plasma beams that are given warnings. after 0.5 seconds the beam appears.

astra sells you a rare blaster. you can take it and thank him, or not take it and still be nice to him. this enables good astra. but if you dont take it the blaster and say mean things to him, you will enter a fight where he “teaches you a lesson”.
make astra a vortex agent tinted purple and blue.

1 Like

make 1 as weak as possible
3 health
beginer difficulty
attack:drain 1 health every 10-20 seconds
abbilities plus 1 damage, add 1 extra health
and are allies nesicery?
(please ignore all spelling errors)

1 Like

also is there any way you could give me the name it will go by without breaking rules