Character Ideas for my game (dbd-like game.)

This may seem like a Repost of my Survivors post Character Ideas for my game (dbd-like game. Survivor Character ideas needed) but this post is for K!llers in my DBD-like game

How i'd like for it to be done

~ Character name: The Insert name (Examples: The Hunter, Slasher, Ghost, Forgotten, you get the idea)
~ Speed (On a scale of 1-10):
~ Lunge Speed:(On a scale of 1-10):
~ Perk: (One Active AND One Passive ability that can allow the K!iller to detect, debuff, or chase Survivors, move around the map more easily, reduce gen progress, basically anything to stop the Survivors from escaping)

~ Do not make them too powerful ofc and you can add yourself of you want but make sure the name fit the name description :smile:

FORGOT SOMETHING!!!

Add a Terr0r stat (On a scale of 1-10) (Terr0r is basically how close it is to detect a survivor (same thing on the survivor side: they’ll know then the K!ller is nearby)) (0 means The Survivors always know where the K!ller is and 10 means the K!ller can get very close before a survivor can detect them and vice versa for the K!ller to notice the Survivors)

2 Likes

Character: The Magic Kitsune
Speed: 7
Lunge Speed: 8
Perks: Active: The Kitsune can have 9 barriers head across the map, trapping players in sections for 10 seconds. Passive: Stops Health Regen, the players need medkits.
Terr0r: 9

(sorry idk about this XD)

2 Likes

Character: Snas
Speed: 10
Dodge: 10
Lunge speed: 4
Attack:1
Perks: Dodges alot so can’t hit him can’t trap him either

Guess who’s he based off of :wink:

4 Likes

Name: Koneko-san (Their PFP looks appropriate)
Speed: 5 (Skeletons need to be careful)
Lunge: 5
Perk: (Passive) Killing players add shield stacks (Max stacks 5.)
(Manual) Switches a survivor to a killer for a while (Undead summoning) and then they turn back
Terror: 7

2 Likes

Firck i forgot somth

1 Like

there’s no health in the game

1 Like

A certain, short skelly who wears a blue snow jacket…
“SANS!!! PICK! UP! YOUR! SOCK!”

3 Likes

you’ve only said “Bill Cipher” for both of my posts and gave nothing else, it’s not helpful if you only say a name and nothing else. . .

1 Like

Name: The Time Magician/Time DĂ©mon/something else
Att: 5.725
Speed: 9.75+0.25
Lunge Speed: 10
Perks/Hax: S-

• One time use shield, could protect this character from any type of damage (including fatal damage)

• When the shield broke, Speed + 0.25, reach the highest speed, and the radius of the x value will increase by 5 meters (The Time Stop ability)

• Time Stop (12 seconds cooldown)
    The magician could emit a circular wave force with a radius of x(you could decide how large the power sphere could be) meters
    Edit: Will Slow down the victim (slow down 1/2 of this person’s max speed, deadly in certain situations) temporary
    The area of the time force will augment once the user’s shield breaks.

TÉRROR: 10

4 Likes

Name: The Undying
speed: 6
lunge speed: 7
Terr0r: 7
active ability: you can run - sets the k!ller speed to 10 and their lunge speed to 10 for 10 seconds (120-second cooldown)
passive ability: but you can’t hide - anytime a survivor ability is triggered, that survivor is revealed to the k!ller for 5 seconds

Name: the overseer
speed: 8
lunge speed: 5
Terr0r: 3
active ability: eyes in the sky - mark a random survivor, and the survivor is marked until one of three things happens: 1. the ability is used again (a random survivor is marked and the previous mark is removed) 2. the survivor is downed 3. they complete a generator (120-second cooldown)
passive ability: try to keep up - every time a marked survivor (either by detect or eyes in the sky) is downed, they gain 1 lunge speed (not normal speed, can go above 10 speed)

Name: the caffeinated (This is a joke character, so it is bound to be horrible)
speed: 1
lunge speed: 1
Terr0r: 10
active ability: I CAN’T STOP! - puts the k!ller into a 10-second long lunge, and sets his lunge speed to 10 (60-second cooldown)
passive ability: I SEE EVERYTHING! - he automatically can see everyone on the map every time detect goes on cooldown (so auto detect basically)

Name: the woodworker
speed: 4
lunge speed: 6
Terr0r: 6
active ability: the saw - dismantle a vaulting spot and replace it with a walkable area (60-second cooldown)
passive ability: chopping away - every time he destroys a vault, his speed and lunge speed are increased to 8 for 10 seconds

Name: the artist
speed: 7
lunge speed: 8
Terr0r: 5
active ability: paint swap - there are paintings around the map and when the ability is used, the k!ller is teleported to the nearest one (10-second cooldown)
passive: art lover - anytime a survivor is near a painting, they are marked only for the k!ller

Name: the amalgamation
speed: 5
lunge speed: 8
Terr0r: 6
active ability: glitched strike - instead of speeding up before and after the lunge, you actually slow down first, then speed up, but you are able to attack during the slow and fast parts (30-second cooldown)
passive ability: glitchy mess - after every use of glitched strike, they are teleported to a different generator at random

3 Likes

Those 6 are good ones, I’ll add them into my game (In a later update because I first need to finish what I making for when I release the game) (The caffeinated is actually a good one despite being a joke character)

2 Likes

Got one
Gim-trap(fnaf copyright):
Speed:0.40
Stanima:6/10
Strength:9/10
Perk:has a picaxe that can off you and he is very slow but strong

2 Likes

oml,
how did I reply in the OTHER topic-

1 Like

Idk, maybe you read the title wrong :man_shrugging:

1 Like

:skull: Bluds been working

2 Likes

Character:Lester
Speed:11
Dodge:10
Perks: x3 Speed

2 Likes

… But nobody came.

2 Likes

~ Character name: Football T3rror
~ Speed: 2
~ Lunge Speed: 10
~ Perks: Passive: Move WAY faster once it detects a survivor nearby. Active: Yeet a football toward a survivor, if the player “catches” the football, it cannot stop moving, if it does, it will meet its d0om.
~ T3rror: 5

3 Likes

The Tech Geek
Speed: 6
Lunge: 9
Terror: 3.14159265358979323846263383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034825342117067
Passive:
Has a 50% higher kiIling range.

Active:
Can sabotage areas around the map, causing chaos/distractions, however can only do this when within a certain range.

3 Likes

heres 5 non joke and 5 joke knockouters
1: the jumper
speed:4
lunge:10
scarrys:4
passive (warp) :teleports to completed gens or whatever they’re called
active (jump)[ikr so creative] :lunges 5 times in quick succession
2: the hivemind
speed:8
lunge:2
scarrys:1
passive (the hive) :every knocked out survivor becomes another knockouter with 1 speed 1 lunge and no abilities
active (mind boost) :everybody in the hivemind (including you) gets a +2 to their speed and a +5 to their lunge for 5 secs
3: the countdown
speed:4
lunge:4
scarrys:6
passive (times up) :after 5 mins set your speed and lunge to 10
active (timing) :reduces your speed by 2 for 10 secs but reduce the timer for times up by 10 secs (cant be used after times up boost)
4: the hunger
speed:1
lunge:1
scarrys:8
passive (consume) :every knockout increases your speed and lunge by 1 (8 max)
active (pursuit) :sets your scarrys to 0 and makes you immune to debuffs for 5 secs
5: i have no idea
speed:?
lunge:?
scarrys:?
passive (randomize) :causes you to select random knockout (that isn’t this one)
active (idk) :nothing
[jokes territory]
6: the troll
speed:3
scarrys:5
passive (trollage) :survivor active abilities are gone
active (minor inconvenience?) :applies a -1 speed debuff to all survivors for 20 secs
7: the educator
speed:0.7
scarrys:10
passive (collect my notebooks!) :become able to attack during lunges and reduce lunge cooldown to 2 secs
active (otherworldly hearing) :see all survivors for 5 secs
8: the GOTTA GO FAST
speed:10
scarrys:1
passive (SONIC SPEED) :your speed is always 10 and cannot be modified or changed
active (SUPER TRANSFORMATION) :using this ability after 7 or more uses of this ability makes you immune to all survivor abilities and have a 1 sec lunge cd for 10 secs
9: the S.R.I (the tax ppl but backwards bc yes)
speed:8
scarrys:6
passive (anti evasion) :survivor abilities cannot affect you and you can always see survivors
active (you should’ve paid your taxes) :increases lunge by 8 and reduces survivor speed to a max of 6 for 5 secs
10: the showerless (this is a complete joke)
speed:1
scarry:1
passive (unhealthy) :you have x2 lunge cd
active (thirsty) :drink all the progress from a machine

6 Likes