I don't know how to make my map like Don't Look Down

I’m trying to create a map like Don’t Look Down; it will be called No Ground. But the problem is, I don’t know how! It will be a map with no ground whatsoever because a volcano erupted and now you have to climb to get the the only place on Earth with ground. But unfortunately, I can’t make this map. Does anyone know how?

3 Likes

You currently cannot make a dont look down game.

2 Likes

You can’t currently make a platformer game in Gimkit Creative but Josh said he will be releasing it soon.
@Apoll02 was able to make a platformer game using 2D rendering, you should check it on the wix, it’s really cool.

Welcome to the forums! @GimkitLover123!

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :robot: !

Don’t forget to mark a solution if it helped, @GimkitLover123!

5 Likes

Ok thank you all for letting me know

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

um does anyone know when they add DLD to creative will we be able to use gadgets or zones or buttons etc? We better be able to or else, i wont be able to make a specific map for my friend…

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure we’ll be able to.

4 Likes

This is not implemented at the moment. Suggest @ gimkit.nolt.io

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @GimkitLover123! I don’t think you can do that, but… you can try that.

3 Likes

I think we’ve all seen this question come up like a hundred times since DLD was released, should I make a guide called “how to make a DLD game” and then say “you can’t yet” and then update it when they release it?

4 Likes

This is blocked for me so is there any other way i can access these games

1 Like

Lol yes! That would be hilarious.

1 Like

no there not another way unless.

soultion

none or use an unblocker

1 Like

No, unless you use a proxy. (This forum is for Gimkit)

I’m not telling you how to bypass school filters, so don’t ask for proxies.

4 Likes

Yeah, I am sure gimkit does not want to have to deal with that.

2 Likes

i know what you mean but let get back on topic before people start asking for some.

2 Likes

It didn’t turn out so well…

They wanted me to change it so now I’ve got this big project I didn’t want.

4 Likes

Hmmm so what do they want you to do?

2 Likes

They’re asking me to explain how to make a 2d version of DLD. I’m getting it pretty quickly though.

4 Likes

You guys are all so hilarious! Hopefully, we can make a Don’t Look Down kind of map soon. Stay Positive!

I’m actually not that positive, I’m really depressed irl

1 Like

Gimkit has not added DLD on GKC yet. Also welcome to the forum @GimkitLover123. Remember to mark a solution if your question is answered. :white_check_mark:

GKC: gimkit creative
DLD: don’t look down

2 Likes