I... broke AUO?

Ok, this might sound weird, but for some reason, AUO isn’t working. Here’s what happened:
First, I decided I wanted to break Gimkit today. Here we are. So first, I did something kinda random and it worked exactly how it should have. But then this happened. First, I grabbed a lifecycle. Then, I wired it to a team switcher, switching me to spectators. Then, I wired the lifecycle to a notification, sending “hi?”. Picture below:

Because of AUO, I should switch teams, then the notification should go out. However, when testing, I am receiving the notification, then switching teams. To my knowledge, this is not supposed to happen. Does anybody know what’s happening? I know this isn’t really a problem for me…
But still kinda interesting.

6 Likes

Are you pumping the tube of alts into the game? That might be the problem, if there’s only 1 player.

I joined once again in another tab, but that’s it.

My only understanding of this is that when you switch to spectator team alone, the game ends. What is AUO?

The AUO aint AUO-ing. It’s odd, I have no idea what it could be except for lag, but I’m not a GKC techie.

1 Like

Advanced update order.
You should be able to search it and see what it is.

2 Likes

Have you tested this more than once?

Huh.

(also funny thing this whole Σ pfp was kinda started on accident. I decided to switch up my pfp, and like 2 seconds later YoYo had it on too lol. Now back to the homework…)

Yes, I’ve tested multiple times, and gotten this result every single time.

Thanks.
(Join our club, few regs love it… we the new, the baby PFPs are old)
So you had 1 other alt on the game? If that’s the case, then try refreshing or looking into the console…

1 Like

Looking into the console? Do you mean the inspect tool?

Yep. Exactly. Code in regular AUO should look similar to the code in your AUO. If it’s not, then either the site needs a refresh, it was defected, or something else entirely.

I can’t inspect. Blocked by my school.

1 Like

Dang. Contact some more experienced coders or Gimkitters. Is Cassius still on…?

1 Like

Not right now, but active, yes.

@Txme_Lxss I’ve left. Phew- I can stop bothering people to join lol

3 Likes

It is possible that they completely revamped gimkits order of update system quietly, shadow updating GKC and not telling us.

I could see them doing this. But why?

1 Like

Let’s go gambling! Cassius Chk-chk-chk BRRRNK. Aww dang it! Fluffy Chk-chk-chk BRRRRNK. Aww dang it!..
Anybody else we can contact to help?
I don’t think BH might want to talk, for all I know, they’re working on something related to Bitwise Operations (Still unsolved, btw!)

Possibly we haven’t learned enough about AUO. It might be some devices are prioritized prioritizing the actual order of wires.

We haven’t discussed AUO in a while, so a lot could change. Just like astrology, and space, in the cosmos, we have barely learned anything about the universe (the art of AUO) and we have so much more to discover.

1 Like

It’s a possibility… but very unlikely.
Remember why AUO works the way it does. It’s because when it all get transferred to real code (JavaScript I think), whatever was wired/placed first goes first in the actual list of real code. If they changed it, it would just take a lot more data to make it happen. And remember, data is one thing Gimkit is really trying to save (can’t blame them… I would do the same). So yeah, extremely unlikely.

2 Likes

So is the guide out of date?

Possibly we need to learn more

What if device types are prioritized? But I think your main purpose for this was to break gimkit and to experiment, but realistically you could just put a wire repeater or trigger for 0.1 seconds to delay the notif if you needed this I name.

Maybe. Last updated in May 23’ I believe, and the rest of the edits arguing whether its CMG, or devices, and it’s tag concept

I’m about to reach 200 days visited! I’m 199/200 lol, so cool

3 Likes