Hunger Games Map Problems

I need help to put trackers on every player on the map and so far the posts I’ve seen don’t work. I know you need like a waypoint or something, but it doesn’t work.
Another thing I need help is the Leaderboard. It tracks how much time a player has been in the game through a property, counter, and repeater, but the problem is that only the host’s property value changes.
One more thing I need help with is the ending game system. It ends the game when a player knocks the second to last player out, but not when the second to last player D|E$ of natural causes (hunger and hydration).
I also need help with ideas for the map. I already added the cornucopia, a hydration system, a hunger system, and the force field that players can bounce off of (like when peeta almost D|E$ in catching fire)(used millions of teleporters).
This is my first post, so please bear :bear: with me if I’m making any mistakes when making my post. Thank you.

2 Likes

lemme see if i can help

Did you directly wire a lifecycle to your system? A lifecycle only applies to a host, so you’ll need a relay connected to the lifecycle and connected to the system for it to apply to everyone.

1 Like

Why do you need to do this? Aren’t you not supposed to know where people are?

That’s weird, it’s usually harder for only the host’s value to change. Can I see the settings?

Add events that happen. Make them random too.

Ooohhh. Thanks​​​​​​​​​​​

map is a bit big. people will just camp somewhere and never venture so…

1 Like

ok for the tracker
i think this may idk if it will tho…
for wire

for life cycle
Screenshot (207)
for way point

Yeah, tried that already. only does it for one player.

1 Like

:[ thats a shame

1 Like

You need a relay I think

2 Likes

What settings?​​​​​​​​​​​

Oh also welcome to the forums

1 Like

Thx​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

i flicked my eyes down when i saw the name peeta ._.
could u cover that w/ a spoiler?
since u almost spoiled it for me…
also instead of saying D|E$
you can jst say knocked out :slight_smile: welcome to the forums!

Settings for the leaderboard system.

How to do?​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Screenshot 2024-05-06 7.22.54 PM
Sorry if its a bit messy

Sorry I have to go. I’m gonna check back tomorrow thanks all for everything.

For tracking players, make sure to have the relay because if you just have the lifecycle, like mentioned with the other system, it will only track the host. Use an all players relay.

Can someone please like paste the link where you can paste gimkit codes, and people will help you work on your map? I think it’s called like wix or something? Thanks.