Hunger Games Map Problems

If you want to do that, you would need to find every player in a game, make a player ID for each of them, and assign each player ID to a waypoint. There is a maximum of 60 players in 1 GKC game, so you would need 60 waypoints.

1 Like

You need a waypoint for every player. Waypoints can only track one player at a time. Kinda unfortunate and annoying, but it works :+1:

1 Like

I like the force field idea

you click these cogs:
Screenshot 2024-05-07 3.49.53 PM
and then click “Blur Spoiler”
and when that happens it will say this:
“[ spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]”
replace the words “This text will be blurred” with whatever u want to say. which u can jst repeat what u said.

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks for the compliment on the force field @SilentPrincess_33 actually, my co-gimkiter thought of that.
Can someone post a tutorial of tracking players that ACTUALLY WORKS? Thanks
and @awesomeT43 , yes I do need help
(Me trying to combine all my needs into one post b/c I just encountered the max reply limit. i hate it so much)

2 Likes

I do not know about the trackers but in fact in the game there is a leader board but you cant track other people’s progress that aren’t in the same server as you.

umm… big problem: I can’t edit the post… or am i stoopid

Oooh. now I see. I’m dum. idk how to do that lol.

Welcome to the community Kev

Thank you!
[random text to fill up 20 characters. Is this 20 characters yet? or am I going crazy]

all u have to do for that is put <> with letters in between :wink:

cuz ur still a basic (TL1 ((Trust Level 1)))
and once ur a member (TL2) u can edit posts. u jst have to be active on the forums to eventually get member
didnt take that long for me

well im an admin on the gimkit wixsite so that might’ve change things

is the wixsite where you can paste creative codes, and people can help?
if so, could you please paste the link to it for me please? thanks

1 Like

yes and yes:
https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing

Tracking

To put a tracker on everyone get a waypoint and set it to “location of players”. Then broadcast a channel on behalf of all players with a relay. Put that channel in the “start following player when receiving on”. All you need to do now is activate the the waypoint for every player that needs to be able to see it Important: You must activate it before you have it track the players.

Time In Game

Top: Wires

Bottom

Bottom: Wires

• Triggers

Top: Wires

Bottom

Bottom: Wires

Thank you I will try this

1 Like