How Would You Make An IO Game, if Possible?

You could make in game tails, for example the banana trail where you drop a banana every second…

Or

maybe this could help

hexaheximal made another site… called librekit… but sites aren’t really what we’re looking for. BH is qualified, idk about squiddo cuz I didn’t really look at their posts…

But then again when you return to the area you need the bananas to be picked up again, plus if another team picks it up it would have to eliminate the other team which might be tricky…

1 Like

That’s for mathematical purposes…

Not at all. Remember, relays have come from the Deep Dark of Gimkit, and stepped into the light…
Imagine a holy aura around the device

oh okay well i’m gonna focus on bypassing the border I’ll help with this here and there

1 Like

True, relays are the holy grail… Well, Ill be expirimenting with things, and get back to you all if I make progress (I’m attempting to make it inside GKC WITHOUT mods or things like that cause why not :D)

2 Likes

I know how to make a relay loop if that’s needed at all

Probably almost every experienced forumer knows too…

1 Like

I wanna ask so badly if downloaded and resized pixel sprites can be imported to gimkit via dev console i have like 10 animated 16x16 sprites
But ik bh would just unlist and say “bring it to the tgtc discord”

You just asked it by pretending not to ask it ;-;

1 Like

Anyways laters

well you could try with this

2 Likes

texture packs would be uneeded, for there’s not much we need to SEE differently.

Ik i meant topic wise but eh asking here will do if it gets answered quickly enough
To not get too far from the whole purpose of the op

Texture packs could be useful. Remember that rick astley terrain one?
Anyway, we need behavior packs (Minecraft vibes).

Is it possible to restrict an inventory item manager to acertain team only?

It might go here:

[1]
It was closed and unlisted because there weren’t many mods…

That would be selective, not everyone would be able to, and they would have to go through a long process, and since 99% of Gimkit’s playerbase is 3-year-olds Mature children, things like GitHub would be blocked on their school devices.

1. Found it on google lol ↩︎

1 Like

hm relays maybe. ._.