How to Use Functions in Blocks (Difficulty: 4/10) Need to know about functions

yeesh you people talking about high school stuff. you guys are old compared to me

I am not sure if I should be offended or not.

we should keep talking on discourse, its getting off-topic

1 Like

Does anyone still not understand?

I don’t know when I will take Calculus. I am taking Algebra 1 Honors this year, will take Geometry 1 next, Algebra 2 after that, but then I still have 11th and 12th to go after that.

Geez, you guys really are old compared to me. I’m only in 7th. Lxmas is pretty young too…

In 7th? I’m only 1 year ahead! Welcome to the not-yet high schoolers gang.

Meanwhile Lxmas… that’s a completely different story.

Yeah. Not even in middle yet. Also, what grade would an eleven year old be in?

5th or 6th
turns 11 - 5th
already 11 - 6th

Ok then. Asked because @Cameron_Sharer is apperently that old.

Inactive until late July… it’s nearly late August!

3 Likes

It’s never to early to learn calculus!

It’s never too early to be 14 and make $200k per year cough cough mr bean cough cough :skull:

But yes, it really is never too early to learn calculus. And when you get older, your understanding of the concepts mature more.

1 Like

:skull: hold up lemme just earn 200k per year (they accepted me for the job) (how am i gonna balance school and work now?) (omg guys i alr got 10k money who wants some)

1 Like

With this brilliant computer science job, I can now finally buy a claw machine and fill it with square blocks of everyone on this forum’s profile, and then choose which one will be sacrificed to Dungeons and Dragons: Giminal Spaces!

1 Like

Computer science jobs are OP…
Tutoring computer science = money…
I make 1.5x the money of the average McDonald’s employee as a 14 year old doing something I like

You tutor computer science?

Yes, I haven’t even ever taken a computer science course lol
But grades go up when I tutor people so :man_shrugging:

This is why I look up to you!!!

1 Like