How to Use Functions in Blocks (Difficulty: 4/10) Need to know about functions

Well I gotta learn them first lol. I don’t take calculus until next year

1 Like

You learn calculus in 9th grade? North Carolina is a weird place. Might have to rank it near Ohio.

1 Like

Also most of the things I said were in Calculus III and not Calculus I.

No, 10th grade is when I’ll be taking it. Most people don’t even learn it at all in high school. (Math 1, 2, 3, and 4 instead) I’m just ahead of my classmates.

double accel

E you’re back?

Blackhole927 with calculus is a nightmare I don’t want to think about.

yeah for a bit, im a spontaneous person. anyways i think he’ll learn more stuff and create more advanced projects, happy 4 him

I can’t wait to figure out how to do it in my head and drive my teacher nuts

You just inspired me to create statistical-related stuff in gimkit. Thanks for giving me new game ideas!

No you’ll be driven nuts by your teacher because you keep forgetting the +C at the end of antidifferentiation.

1 Like

Ok ima go watch 3b1b’s calculus series so I know what you’re talking about, be back in about 2-3 hours.

1 Like

This is why I wish I knew you IRL, so we could binge watch this together :angry:

1 Like

My friends are boring… they are smart and on the same level as me but they aren’t hyper obsessed with this stuff (and they can’t code)

1 Like

yeah lol, i remember talking abt smth from my geometry class when school started last yr, my teacher questioned if i took the class before, i said no though because i didn’t want to get in trouble for being ahead i guess?

1 Like

Make sure to do this after!

You know stuff is about to get real once people start calling Calculus “Analysis”.

i’d probably note terms from each unit and add examples for some and then move on to higher courses, if ur more spontaneous like me then u can just note what u feel like noting, like i have the definition and examples of the basics of derivatives at the start of my notebook

1 Like

Now I understand what you mean by “Functions” I thought you were talking about reusable code that is stored into something like a variable.

I take it next year, at 11th

So true