first go to the bottom left corner and click/tap the gear icon
not press editing options

and select the drop down box to turn player collisions in edit mode on/off

now place a teleporter

how to place a teleporter 101

first click this plus icon in the top right
now click devices
and type in the search box teleporter
when it comes up click on it and a menu will come up that will let you place it but clicking/tapping where you want to put it

once you have placed your teleporter click on it to enter the options
then put in this in group

now place another one
this time set the options to this instead (set the target group to a name for where you want it to go in this example I wanted it to go to a store)

now go to your desired location and place a teleporter

change its setting to the following (set the group option to the previous teleporters target group)

now to make another location place another teleporter in the teleporter hub area
I think you know what to do in this part

go to the area and place it there and blah blah blah

now you’re done wow
note that you can only use the teleporters in you have player collision on
also note that you should place them in inaccessible areas to prevent players from using them
again note that this uses groups (NOT channels)
here’s a gif thing for example
199A9015-C3D6-44C0-90DE-7C3249273F6B

4 Likes

Or you could go to editing options and change the player speed to 3x without having to delete teleporters after. :slight_smile:
Otherwise, a good guide!

9 Likes

I guess you could do this, but it’s a lot easier to go into edit options.

A good optimization for this is using an “admin vent”

Basically, make a zone that teleports you after a certain amount of times entering the zone. ofc, make the zone super small and not noticable ofc.

6 Likes

How do you do that?

This is a good guide! Although every time I go into editor I ALWAYS turn on 3x speed, wider view, and be able to go through objects, this is definitely a good guide for people who dont want to do all of that every… single… time… of opening the game! :slight_smile:

For real.
Also, I haven’t seen you around the forums for a while for some reason lol.

1 Like

He’s back from the grave! Yipee!

1 Like

yeah, I went offline for a while cuz some people were being jerks, gimsolver… he’s banned now…

I also needed the break, I need to get my regular trust level back tho lol

1 Like

im a he lol

:skull:
i have the opposite problem lmao

2 Likes

This is what i do when i’m in editing mode and i’m going to a place really far.

Nice guide, though!

Just delete them when you’re finished with your game.

What do you mean?

people mistake the girls on here for boys all the time

2 Likes

Yeah, that kind of makes me mad. I’m really good at gaming, and when I joined onto a game, someone called me “he” just because I was good.

2 Likes

Its probably not specifically for the fact your good, unless they said that. Most usernames could refer to either gender, some point to one. Although most people assume male anyway because its a video game.

womp womp.
you can’t expect people to get it right the first time they meet you. and they don’t care enough to double check. if the first time they meet you they call you “he” doesn’t meant hey’re out to get you. I saw your bio, and I find it crazy that you think everyone is out to get you because a few people use “he” the first time they meet you. it’s just a genuine mistake.

4 Likes

No, they said that…

Did they say like “Oh your good so your a boy” or did they just compliment you and use “He” or “him”
(This is off topic so im not replying after this)

1 Like

Yeah, they did, [1] They used he/him. For some reason it made me irritated.

1. I agree, this is off-topic ↩︎

GimSolver tells me that you’re the one at fault in this situation because you made a duplicate guide because you got regular, despite there already being a wiki of it. you wanted it just to farm likes, as that’s the only possible reason, so he told you to close the topic. based on that, I don’t understand how he was being a jerk…

1 Like