How to teleport someone to a lobby when a room is too full (🟩)

think this isn’t a thing yet so here goes. make sure you have a property called players, but do not use a player counter

First

For this, you will need:
At least one trigger
1 pushable*
2 teleporters
at least one item granter
And these optional devices:
Relay
more triggers
team switcher
more pushables*
property

• pushables are devices that can be pushed, tapped, or held, like buttons, game overlay buttons, even vending machines
Second

Get your pushable and wire (anytime i say wire you can use channels, i will just say wire for the sake of simplicity) it to a trigger, so when interacted or pressed or purchased, trigger.

Third

Now go to the trigger and in blocks make this:

Fourth

Go to the teleporter in the room and put teleport here when receiving on passed, and when player teleported here transmit on channel anotherplayer
Now go to the item granter and make these blocks:

Fifth

now go to the teleporter in the lobby room with teleport player here when receiving on didntpass

if you want the player to teleport to the room when someone leaves, do the following

Sixth

in the lobby teleporter, have a team switcher that switches them to a different team
have another pushable so they can leave the main room (not the lobby), and wire it to the same item granter so it subracts 1 and broadcast oneless

Seventh

have a relay set to when receiving oneless, it relays to a random person on specific team> team _ (what ever team the lobbiers are on) set the relay channel to passed

Eighth

You can add more pushable for more ways to get in, or maybe even more triggers for who knows what!

Difficulty Rating

• 0/5 :blue_square:
  • 1/5 :green_square:
  • 2/5 :yellow_square:
  • 3/5 :orange_square:
  • 4/5 :red_square:
  • 5/5 :purple_square:
  • 6/5 :black_large_square:

0 voters

As always, Happy Gimkitting!

15 Likes

Wonderful job, @Here_to_help!

(Out of likes)

6 Likes

it’s ok, but how did you read that fast?

7 Likes

Nice job!

5 Likes

It’s not a long read…

4 Likes

yeah but still…

4 Likes

how did someone put green but another put red… very controversial i guess

6 Likes

Great job!

4 Likes

:white_large_square: is a thing now (:white_large_square:=0 and :blue_square:=0.5 I think)

4 Likes

i know… but i think it deletes the current votes if you change the poll

1 Like

Nice Guide!!!

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

yes! finally one of my guides got the 10 likes badge! thanks @Im_Pretty_Cool @ClicClac @Twilight_Link @William @NavyCatZ @PotionMaster @RandomKid @samalomlom @Anythinger and @Apoll02 for all liking my post! you are all the best!

1 Like

@NavyCatZ /navycatz rate post

1 Like

You can get it multiple times, so that’s nice!

1 Like

you can! wait, you probably have lol

1 Like

I think it’s the only badge you can get more than once.

1 Like

what about nice reply?

1 Like

Everything in Posting is multiple times.

Also, if you get this:
Don’t do it, it makes a new topic.

1 Like

i know

1 Like