How to simulate jumping in GKC | Difficulty: 2/10 đźź©

Yeah, what I was doing was just simulating a 2d jump.
Actually, what I did was more complicated then a just 3 teleporters placed in a triangle shape.

I changed the name to something more professinal.

1 Like

It’s like Geometry Dash, so you should include that in the title.

Professional, not “professinal”. It’s also misspelled on your usercard.

3 Likes

Yep, I have not edited that in over a month… thanks for telling me that.

2 Likes

Thats why I said, Jumping simulation.

Also, if you want to make obstacles for GD, here’s a mini-guide!

What you’ll need
1 prop (anythinger)
1 trigger
1 respawn
Place down the trigger, make it invisible, and don’t do anything else with it. Place the prop over the trigger, and turn collision off for the PROP. Lastly, wire the trigger to the respawn: when triggered - respawn player. So, when you walk over the trigger, you respawn!

Nice guide!

THANK YOU for telling him. It was mispelled for so long. I was going to say something, but then Wolf went inactive for a while, and then he got TL4, so that was a whole other can of beans…

1 Like

What? Why did you put

Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

Nice guide! This is actually pretty good! Great work!

When your teacher has Securely and sees you on Gimkit…

4 Likes

I put that there so that whoever created the guide might want to condense it down using the little hidey thing

agh, for me it’s Classroom Orchestrator… they shut my computer computer down once.
BUHMP

1 Like

maybe bump.<><><><><>

1 Like

Lazy Bump
I know this guide will not be used that much because of platformer but it’s still great!

1 Like

If a guide is nearly obsolete, there is almost no point in bumping it.
This guide is clearly almost obsolete since no matter how hard you try to simulate jumping in the top-down 2D environment in Gimkit Creative, the 2D platformer environment will always be easier and cleaner.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s obsolete. It’s just outdated, that’s all! And for people who can’t pay for the season ticket, it’s a good start.

2 Likes

welcome bck

yes. we dont know each other. but i like smart ppl ig.

Hahaha, thanks! I’ll need to redo this guide, though. Like I said, it’s EXTREMELY outdated

why are there chat marks by every picture @LandynSPEEDO802