How to simulate jumping in GKC | Difficulty: 2/10 šŸŸ©

I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s obsolete. Itā€™s just outdated, thatā€™s all! And for people who canā€™t pay for the season ticket, itā€™s a good start.

2 Likes

welcome bck

yes. we dont know each other. but i like smart ppl ig.

Hahaha, thanks! Iā€™ll need to redo this guide, though. Like I said, itā€™s EXTREMELY outdated

why are there chat marks by every picture @LandynSPEEDO802

Oh, I never realized thatā€¦Sorry! I must have gotten an email from my teachers at that time

Welcome BACK!!!

1 Like

Itā€™s really been 7 MONTHS!? Dangā€¦I feel old! It felt like last weekā€¦

wow
also welcome back
also you donā€™t know me
but very cool guide :fire:

welcome back :eyes:

i wasnt active when you joined but lmao this is a good guide

If itā€™s outdated then it shouldnā€™t be bumped either.

Well Iā€™m really sorry that my post from over 7 months ago is outdated. :neutral_face: I will try to update it. For people that canā€™t pay for the Season Pass, itā€™s a good try. Please stop being so negative about my post. I worked very hard on it, and it is starting to hurt my feelings that people keep on ganging up on this post just because thereā€™s a better option.

There is no ā€œganging upā€ occurring; it is just me.

Even if this guide is a good challenge for new users, it is not that useful of a guide, and therefore shouldnā€™t be bumped. You can reference this guide when someone asks for map ideas or challenges, but thatā€™s the extent of this guide.

The entire point of a guide is to offer an efficient solution or method to a problem or a design. There is almost no need to bump outdated guides when ones with better solutions exist.

This guide is not bad, but I can break it apart if you are willing to go into that territory.

3 Likes