How to put a waypoint on every player in the game!

Was it @RobbieWarden?

I won’t tell names. You can tell if you check the dates.

1 Like

Nice Gimkart 8 game! Its good.

4 Likes

Thank you! Have you found any bugs in it? I just published the fix to two today!

2 Likes

Nope I havent.

2 Likes

Mine doesn’t work. I’m using this guide for a type of tag game, and it doesn’t show the waypoints all of the players. It will show it on one (or sometimes) two of the target players randomly, and won’t go onto all of them.

1 Like

Can I see your block code?

1 Like

Here

1 Like

Did you wire the counter to the checker before the trigger?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @GeckoGamer47

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught

Yep. I did it, but its still not working. :frowning:

1 Like

Was the loop between the relay and checker made first? What is the second item granter for? Does your counter update your property?

1 Like

The second item was for something else in the game. It is not what the checker was checking for. The loop was made first. My counter does update a property.
Screenshot 2024-02-26 9.24.38 AM

1 Like

That’s odd. Does you left trigger receive on rest? Is your checker checking for the amount of the item to be equal to one? We might have to go device by device…

1 Like

What are the settings for the property?

1 Like

My left trigger receives on rest and my check checks for the amount of item equal to one.

1 Like

Okay. Can you describe your issue one more time?

1 Like

bump?

2 Likes

Does a player see their own waypoint? If so, how do you make it only apply to one player, and let the player see their own waypoint?

Bump because I needed a WAY to find out a POINT [1]

1. that sounds better in my head ↩︎

2 Likes