How to make your own HAND-DRAWN thumbnail!

Good job!!
I have a few tips for you

Draw your gims by hand!! It’s really out of place to have a ‘isometric’ thing in a different sort of ‘perspective’, and you could improve it with shading (have a look on my ‘shading’ section for more info)
Other than that, I LOVE the background and the detail of the bricks!! I really hope you enjoyed making that, because that’s what art is for. :]

3 Likes

This is a great guide!

1 Like

@Sables you might find this useful

1 Like

Noice guide :marshall_islands::+1:

1 Like

Good guide!
I would recommend also varying the line thickness at times to add some more flavor.

3 Likes

So guys I found this topic and I created this little memo for forum-beginners so how is it?

3 Likes

Actually really good!!
Some tips:
Try exploring layers. The background looks better on another layer…
Try out shading. It’s on my ‘shading’ section in the guide.
The fill tool exists…
Also what program did you use to make this??
Otherwise, a really good drawing. Definitely 6.8/10, especially for a beginner.

3 Likes

IMG_0266
Are we allowed to bump our own topics?? I haven’t seen many guides like this, so…

3 Likes

You are, but…
Tips n’ tricks to WHEN MAKING THUMBNAILS!

1 Like

Uh oh stinky
Looks like im going to have to make my guide more unique, but my brain is you know what

hey @Fruity-Gim I used kelki.com to make the thingy sorry I had to go but I happened to bring this computer.(Just GimGamer1)

You’re not allowed to have alt accounts.

1 Like

Awww but fine here we go after hour of hour of email Jeff to get to this point. Sigh

You can just login on your main account on each device you use, so alts aren’t necessary.

Wait-a minute how do you delete a account?

OK GUYS NO FLAMING JUST EMAIL JEFFO KAY??

cough but no flaming on my post, it’s flammable and i haven’t a fire extinguisher

1 Like

We’re not flaming. Flaming refers to an argument, or a heated debate, neither of which applies to this.
We’re quickly discussing a matter that is important.

As long as I know, you can’t, but just don’t login to it anymore and don’t post on it.

Conversation over, finished.

Oh oki, sorry for over reacting and have a good day

Screenshot 2024-07-01 10.06.05 AM
welp bye forever on this acount

3 Likes