How to make team tagging intervals like in tag domination

So you will need the following:
1x Repeater
1x Property Device
1x Lifecycle Device
1x Counter
2x Trigger
2x Tag zone

Get all these out before you start the steps.

1. Wire the Lifecycle device to the Repeater (Event occurs - Start Repeater)

2. Set the Repeater settings to the picture shown.

3. Wire the Repeater to the counter (Repeater runs task - Decrement counter)

4. Set the counter to the following settings (note: you can put any number for the starting value.)

5. Back to the lifecycle, Wire the lifecycle to Trigger A (Event occurs - Trigger)

6. Open Trigger A Settings and set them to be invisible and not trigger when stepped on.

7. Create a new block that has a layout like this (Note: Input the name to be the name of the property device, the property device should also be a number.)

8. Back to the counter, open its settings and set it to have a target value of 0. And don’t put any channel for when the target is reached.

9. Wire the Counter to Trigger B (Target Reached - Activate Trigger)
    Trigger B should not be visible and trigger when touched by player to.

10. Create a block for trigger B that has the following layout.

11. Wire trigger B to the counter (Triggered - Reset Counter)

12. Open 1 Tag zone and:
    Set the tagging team to 1.
    Activate it when receiving on transmit1
    Deactivate it when receiving on transmit2

13. Open the other tag zone and:
    Set the tagging team to 2.
    Activate it when receiving on transmit2.
    Deactivate it when receiving on transmit1.

Anything you need to let me know? Tell me in the comments! Thanks and Goodbye!

5 Likes

Great guide @JohanGim! I bet a lot of people will need this since a whole lot of people want to make stuff that are in tag domination

Didn’t I make this already?

Uh, oh, here come the comments.

1 Like

Haha yes I stole your post!!!

I’m kidding I’m sorry for copying your post

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @JohanGim and like no joke @Blizzy has literally made everything like make one guide blizzy is the Oh…I already made that…5 hours later here is 20 mini-guides…blizzy:ohhh i just made those an hour ago…LOL

3 Likes

I mean did you even know that was a guide? if not then thats not copying

also duplicated guides can be helpful if not complete copy like some work better for other mechanics some quicker some less memory space…etc.

3 Likes

Yeah, his method isn’t the same as mine, so it’s still useful
Pretty good guide, by the way, @JohanGim!

1 Like

Regardless of how many guides there already are its really nice to see new users posting guides on their first day, and these users have a lot of potential

1 Like

I also wanna let y’all know that this takes up 4% of all memory storage, how about you, Blizzy?

also @Blizzy there is a guide you forgot to make quick before someone beats you too it how to make bounty only if player has knocked out others multiple times…

Why @Blizzy? @Blizzy has the 6th most all time topics created, not first.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 8.21.04 PM

because every time recently someone makes something blizzy is there (no offense meant) saying didn’t i already make that with a link as well. which i find hilarious…

2 Likes

It’s a landslide too, by about 50 topics.

1 Like

She’s made a lot of topic recently.

yes and also because she is 50x more times active…and well known to newer users.

I just made this post like 5 minutes ago and there already is a flood of comments

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean. @Blizzy has only made 9 topics this past week, in 6th place. But I do see you fall in 3rd.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 8.23.40 PM
Don’t mind my stats.

Looks like @Legobuilder has made more topics than @Blizzy this week…