How to make Stuart the Minion!

I’m here again, but today we are making Stuart from despicable me and the minions movie!

How to make Stuart

What final product will look like.

Step 1, go and get a yellow barrier, and set the transparency to 1. But, make it a little more like a rectangle and place it down.
Step 2, for the head get a yellow barrier but make it a circle and put it like this.
Step 3, now get a blue barrier and put it very low like this.
Step 4, now get a blue barrier with the same blue color and make it a thin rectangle and put it at the bottom of the blue barrier like this.
Step 5, get a darker blue barrier and put it in the middle of the blue barrier. Then get two thin blue rectangle barriers of the same blue and have them diagonal and have them touch the shoulders and the small dark blue pouch.
Step 6, now get some text and make it galindo and put it in the middle of the pouch.
Step 7, get two light blue rectangles and put them below the “pants”. Then get two black very thin rectangles and put them at the bottom of the legs.
Step 8, now get two thin yellow barriers and put them diagonal at each side and make them like arms. Then get two black squares and them each at the end of each arm.
Step 9, get two mini rectangles and put them each at the sides of the head. Then get a grey circle barrier and make it that it can touch each mini rectangle.
Step 10, go get a slighly smaller white circle and put it in the middle of the grey circle. Then get a brown circle very tiny and put it in the middle of the white circle.
Step 11, finally get 9 hifans (these things -) and use six to make the hair and 3 for the mouth like this.

And that’s it! I made this after Kevin the minion. You should check it out!
Let me know what else I should make.
My second guide! A like will be appreciated :heart:.
Which guide do you like better?

• Stuart the minion guide
  • Kevin the minion guide
  • I like them both the same
  • Neither of them are good
  • Stop your minion guides! No one needs them or likes them!
0 voters

My other guide.

5 Likes

Another amazing guide! Maybe you should add this to your other one instead, because they’re both similar.

3 Likes

lol, nice Art guide! [1]

1. you should probably listen to @targaryen1387 ↩︎

1 Like

@targaryen1387, how would I send a link from my kevin the minion guide to this one?

1 Like

You could copy and paste the link in your first guide? But I would suggest just copying everything you put in this guide and paste it in the other, if you want.

1 Like

:person_shrugging: I’m not sure. But in the bottom of some posts @targaryen1387 it shows some other links to other guides.

1 Like

Check it out @Loperander0.

3 Likes

Nice art guide, @BrownSugarAlien!! :grin: Maybe don’t ping everyone you know, though; that may inadvertently count as advertising a guide.

I didn’t know that. I won’t do it.

3 Likes

No problem. I only found out myself a short while back.

1 Like

Stuart is my favorite minion. Basically, all of the one eyed ones.
How about you @Gimkit101?

2 Likes

Make KING BOB

!!!

4 Likes

I’m not sure if I’ll make him. Though he is really cute :blush: @Dark_Hydra.

3 Likes

I tried to make king bob

Kinda bad ngl but i kinda like it

4 Likes

That looks pretty good. The legs are a bit long.

2 Likes

yes so cool! you should make a guide on that.

2 Likes

Isn’t that kind of stealing my minion idea? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

yeah, i guess . :frowning_face:but what if he gives credit to you! :grinning:

3 Likes

:person_shrugging:. I’ll think about it.

2 Likes

You became a tl4 :open_mouth: Das crazy!

1 Like