How To Make A Detailed Helicopter: Difficulty 0/10 or ⬜

ooo sounds interesting

2 Likes

i hope so :wink:

2 Likes

Bump
because now apparently we can bump whenever we want

hoestly i dont care. as long as its not seen without scrolling I don’t care. thanks for the bump :slight_smile:

I have a honest question what does bump mean?

It means to bush a guide to the top of all guides. Don’t bump if it’s been 5 days or less. ClicClac doesn’t like his guide to be bumped if it’s not been 2 weeks, and don’t necrobump. Which is where you bump a really old and outdated guide. Don’t bump help topics either. You really shouldn’t bump your own guides as well.
Also, a good bump is funny or informative, but do reliaze when you bump and ask for the guide to be changed they may have lost editing time by then.
(100th reply)

1 Like

A helicopter bumped into my house and asked, “Got any coffee?”. Now a cafinated blackhawk is by my window.

1 Like

you bumped my guide! :blush: Thanks! :blush:

4 Likes

This is an amazing guide. Doing it part by part is a very good idea!

Well thanks If I ever need to make a detailed helicopter I’ll keep this in mind.

2 Likes

bump bump bump!
got any grapes?

1 Like

That’s funny good job thanks I need that.

2 Likes

welcome @lfoster I hope you enjoy your time here!
please read: https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq

1 Like

I just BUMPed into a Helicopter!!! How is that possible….it was in the air…?

3 Likes

very funny, also why did you bump it?

1 Like

Idk, walkn 2 a store, and then ig a helicopter landed on me >:/

3 Likes

nice guide @Caternaught!

1 Like

I was riding a helicopter when it suddenly spun around like crazy. It turns out the helicopter’s engines were broken. So I flew the plane but didn’t see the tree that I bumped into

5 Likes

looks like i just BUMPed into this post (ok I actually came from the planes suggestions guide and was advised to look at this one)

1 Like

This is a very nice guide @Caternaught!
You should check out this link.