How to make Kevin the Minion!

Everyone knows the minion from despicable me, so today we’ll be making Kevin the minion!

How to make Kevin

What final product should look like.

Step 1. Get a barrier and set transparency to 1 with no border. Then place it down.
Step 2, get a barrier that it exactly the same to the square except make it circle and place it like this.
Step 3, get a blue barrier and make it a rectangle but a little smaller the the yellow square and place it right in the middle like this.
Step 4. get another blue barrier of the same blue but make it skinnier and make it like this.
Step 5. For the overalls, get a blue barrier but make it a darker blue and make it a small square and put it in the middle. Then get two skinny rectangles and make them diagonal and have them touch the middle square and try to have them over the “shoulders” like this

Step 6. Get text and make it galindo font. And make it a big G. Then get some yellow rectangles and make them very skinny and put them as the arms.
Step 7. Get some light blue squars barriers, a little rectangle, and put them under the the pants. Then get some black barriers and put it under those rectangle square barriers and make them skinny rectangles.
Step 8, get some black square barriers, and put them at the ends of the arms.

Step 9. For the goggles, get two small squares and put them at the sides of the head. then get some circle barriers that are grey and make sure that they touch each other and have them touching the black squares.
Step 10. Get slightly smaller white circle barriers and put them in the middle of the grey circles. Then get some tiny brown circle barriers and put them in the middle of the white circles.
Step 11 (Last step) Get 7 hifans (these things: -) and put three on top of the head to make the hair. And get the rest to make the mouth.
Just so you know, if things look slightly different was because I had to make adgustments. But just copy off the final product. (You’ll definitely need to layers)
You can use this in your maps. No need to credit me because Gimkit already knows

How I thought of this

I had a dream of me in gimkit creative and I had just finished making bob the minion. So I tried to make kevin because he’s easier and it turned out pretty good!

What I might do next

I’m thinking of doing Stuart the minion next. Or maybe something not related minions. I’m not sure yet. You can give me suggestion down below but it can’t be a duplicate.

A like will be appreciated :heart:.
I might be making more soon! This is my very first guide! But…
How was this guide?

• Very good: Creative!
  • Okay
  • Meh
  • It’s not good
  • Worst guide ever!
0 voters

My other guide.

6 Likes

This was pretty good! I haven’t seen any guides like this before which is good. My only issue is:When will we actually need to make him? I guess for a minion game. Great work :+1:

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t this be better to put in Art?

4 Likes

Maybe for decorations in a lobby?

1 Like

@Fulcrum-19 Maybe because its a guide on how to do this? I’m not sure what category it would fall into now that you mention it

1 Like

This is a great first guide!!! Nice job! That’s very creative!

3 Likes

:person_shrugging: I don’t know.

Cool guide! I think this might be in the Art category.

2 Likes

Ngl I think this might be more of an Art topic. Great guide overall :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @bob_the_tomato, it’s finally a guide!
I wonder if @suki-moon will like this…
@SnoopyOTG you should see this.

Great guide! Dunno where you would use it but…. Great first guide!

I would use it in a lobby… or possibly in a horror game… because he looks a bit creepy in the dark. That can answer your questions @Moyai and @Rainbow.

2 Likes

@sakii.xo you should check this out! Same with you @VoidFluffy!

1 Like

@BrownSugarAlien I’ve removed the ideas tag. It is irrelevant to art guides.

The tag is used in Help If you need ideas.

Thanks and great guide! You should try for next years Gimkit Awards!

1 Like

How would I do that @Slim? How would I try for the next year gimkit awards?

It would start in May 2025.

1 Like

I mean how to do try out for the gimkit awards @Slim?

Bump

What does the bump mean?

1 Like

You vote via a google form. If you get enough votes, [1] it becomes aa multiple choice vote on the last google form. Winner gets Gimbux.

1. Last time it was 2. ↩︎

1 Like