what you will need
barriers
candle text emojis
basket ball
wooden pole (long)
dirt
text
groundbreaking plant

so lets start first place the text and set the font to staatliches and make it dark red then use the poles to create dripping ¨ketchup¨
Screenshot 2023-10-30 8.44.14 AM
and use dark red basket balls to make the dripping effect more refined and dark red plants to make it look more old
Screenshot 2023-10-30 8.45.33 AM
and use more small wooden poles (dark red) to make the streak effect then use dirt to make it seem like its dripping into puddles
Screenshot 2023-10-30 8.47.44 AM
make sure to layer the poles underneath the text so it blends in too!
now for the candles first grab a text and an emoji candle then a circular light yellow barrier no outline layer the candle above the barrier in the upper layer and put the light yellow barrier in the upper layer too
Screenshot 2023-10-30 8.52.07 AM
now for the black barrier make sure it has no outline and has 0.4 transparency put it on the bottom of the upper layer
Screenshot 2023-10-30 8.54.32 AM
and bam! you are done have a happy halloween! meow :3 and put any terrain you think fits with the text

12 Likes

Nice guide, but isn’t this a bit too graphical for the forum? nvm

1 Like

Nice guide!
It actually looks quite creepy and you could add it to your games as lore.

Even you’re a member and have a 30-day editing limit, please don’t forget to finish this guide.
Just a friendly reminder :slight_smile:

Why does this remind me of the shorts wars arg on youtube?

2 Likes

yeah it is a bit too graphical tho im deleting it after halloween so it dosent get me a step closer to being suspended again

2 Likes

Nice guide! It’s great for halloween

1 Like

I think there’s been some talk of horror games in GKC and also it’s halloween so i think it’s okay.

I know, thats why I liked @Blackfox45666’s reply.

1 Like

oh my bad sorry i hadn’t seen that yet

1 Like

That is super cool thanks i might use this in a creepy pasta map or something

1 Like

nice! thanks for the idea! I can’t wait to use this!

Welcome to the forum, @AliveTable !

Welcome to the forum, @AliveTable! Make sure to check out the beginner-must-read tag and read the FAQ and the TOS.

I don’t know why, but before I read and just looking at the pictures, I thought it was just an old, decrepit sign.

Not really, blood isn’t really graphic. Heavy amounts or very detailed descriptions of gore would be graphical.

lore to games is a really good idea @Haiasi

Nice guide! Great for Halloween!

i got jumpscared and bumped into this guide

I just got jumpscared by this.