How To Make Multiple Effects?

I want to know how you can make status effects like burning, healing, static, weakness, and defense down. There are also complimentary effects, like static and burning, which make both effects last forever.Weakness and defense down are complimentary, when both effects are on, they are multiplied by 1.5x. Execute appears when you have every status effect, which gives you insta-kill.

So how do I make all these?

I have made like almost all of these tho what’s static?

Static is an effect that increases the duration of other effects, though when with burning it makes it go on forever. It also deals a little damage every time you hurt someone. ex. 232 norm dmg and then 13 from static

gtg for now

static I would have to work on but this will mainly have to be done in pseudo health
pseudo weakness is gonna be tough work for me pseudo defense too execute is gonna be easy so hold on I’ma have to work on these later ping me if you need to remind me

I have made (almost) all of these just not in the pseudo health cat

what is defense?

Regular defense is normal damage, Defense Down brings it down by 1.5x, 2x if combined with Weakness

1 Like

wht abt blindness and posion?.

Poison is like fire, but Blindness is cool too
Idk how to choose a player to blind tho

1 Like

Still Relevant to Topic:
Any ideas for status effects?
My list so far:
Burning, Blindness, Static, Defense Down, Regeneration, Strength, Defense Up, Aware.
Explained:
Burning: Damages over time. Goes on forever when combined with static.
Blindness: Players cannot see.
Static: You deal a little extra damage, and increases the duration of ALL effects. When combined with Burning, it lasts forever.
Defense Down: Players deal 1.5x the damage towards you.
Regeneration: Heals over time.
Strength: You deal 1.5x more damage towards players.
Defense Up: Players deal 1.5x less damage towards you.
Aware: Points towards players and how far away they are.

blindness is easy just use a camera view that activate and deactivate based on a simple timer that activates whenever the thing you link it to is triggered

so regeneration with pseudo health you’d have to place down a repeater that last for a certain amount of time and with settings of your choosing and a trigger that adds to the pseudo health property poison is the same as burning just less dmg
aware I’ma figure out and for static you would have to create a special timer for each buff that goes down based on a property with a counter updating it of which i’ll make in a second

the 2nd trigger is player scoped and deactivates when the counter below it reaches 5
and is reactivated on the channel “extend buff” and has a delay of 0.2
the counter resets itself using target channel “rc2”
the prop is player scoped numeral
the repeater lasts 18 seconds and runs a task every second while the trigger below the 18 counter will end the buff

When Im talking about choosing who to blind, it may not be the intended player.
So Idk how to choose someone specifically

check the player id guide
also the default for most devices that interact with player is the triggering player

1 Like