How to make an hp burn system with pseudo health!

so first things first there are going to be 2 versions of this the lvl based hp burn and regular hp burn so rn we are going to start with the lvl based hp burn
so first start with 2 player scoped number properties name one ¨hp burn lvl¨ and one ¨health¨ set the base value of the health property to your starting health and leave the other property alone we will get back to that one later then place a respawner down and make it respawn the player upon recieving on ¨respawn¨ and place a life cycle down and connect it to a trigger loop (0.0015 delay)like this
Screenshot 2023-11-15 7.06.25 AM
and make ONE trigger in the loop transmit on ¨check burn lvl¨ and the other one on ¨check health¨ now time for the game overlays showing the pseudo health and burn lvl so first place 2 game overlays and have them both as texts add blocks to them corresponding to the channels ¨check burn lvl¨ and ¨check health¨ and have the blocks like this

now place 4 checkers keep the checks to one because each is going to do a separate thing and link them to the trigger loop like triggers=run check and then set the settings of the checkers in order the health checker going last
the first burn lvl checker like this

the second burn lvl checker like this

the third like this

and the final (the health checker) like this

and then place three triggers next to the burn lvl checkers and link them like
check passed=trigger and have their block code like this and make them transmit on check burn lvl
Screenshot 2023-11-15 7.25.16 AM

Screenshot 2023-11-15 7.25.30 AM

Screenshot 2023-11-15 7.25.42 AM
each corresponding to the checker linked to them and now have repeaters corresponding to the channel each trigger has in their block code

and then link them to triggers with this block code in them
Screenshot 2023-11-15 7.31.54 AM

Screenshot 2023-11-15 7.32.11 AM

Screenshot 2023-11-15 7.32.29 AM
and then link them to wire repeaters with the delay same as how long the repeater lasts and then link the delayed wire repeaters to triggers that set the burn lvl to a lvl lower like if the burn lvl is three and the time ran out for burn lvl 3 it now starts the timer for burn lvl 2 and so on and so forth this can be especially devastating if you have low pseudo health (i recomend using different numbers in the above block code depending on how much health you have because the health property i have is a base of 500) and finished product should look like this

make sure to have a fully functioning pseudo health system in this otherwise it wont work
anyways have a good day meow! :3 (tell me if i need to explain anything better) Pseudo-Health, what it does, how to use it (Difficulty: 🟩)

4 Likes

Oki! This sounds cool!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for it to come out

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s good to be back

3 Likes

Welcome back @T_Sonic54!

Welcome back, @T_Sonic54!

woooooo i finished the guide!!!