How to make Helpian Monopoly [In Progress] (đŸŸȘ)

What is the best dragon? Personally, I like Qibli.
@Here_to_help, I only have one thing about your monopoly that I might change: when I tried to make your monopoly (and failed miserably), I changed the colors a little.
I made the browns dirt, the oranges boardwalk, and the yellows gym floor.

4 Likes

browns? there is no brown color group

4 Likes

I like the arc 2 characters. My favorite is Kinkajou but Winter and Qibli are close seconds.

2 Likes

I play an old monopoly, but it’s literally the first two properties; Baltic and Mediterranean.

3 Likes

ok, i looked it up and baltic and mediterranean used to be purple, but they changed it to brown. my deluxe edition has purple, so that’s where the confusion came from

3 Likes

Okay. Sorry, I play the basic version, so my color ideas reflected my board.

4 Likes

Moonbli

4 Likes

YES I AGREE COMPLETELY
Also, Wintachu or Turtachu
Kinkajou + Winter or Turtle

3 Likes

it’s ok, it is fine if people change the colors anyway. that is easy. rent is not

3 Likes

Sue me, but I like Darkstalker’s story.

3 Likes

Of the legends, I prefer Dragonslayer, but that is a great one as an audio book.
All time favorite book from WOF: #13, the Poison Jungle.

2 Likes

actually, sue me because i have never read wof

2 Likes

You can sue me too.

3 Likes

I like it too, but the ending is pretty flawed. It kind of throws away the whole story of arc 2.

To summarize, after Qibli refuses to be an animus, Darkstalker reunites with his mother. The gang try to convince him to accept a new life without animus magic, but he refuses. He is tricked into eating a strawberry that turns him into a different dragon with no memory of who he was.

This doesn’t make any sense. Arc 2 had a big emphasize about how sculpting dragons’ minds against their will was a terrible fate for anyone. From Hailstorm to Fierceteeth, you have a lot of different examples. Heck, Qibli was horrified when Darkstalker was tinkering Vulture, and Vulture has done terrible things to him. So why did everyone act like Kinkajou was a hero?

It would have been better if Darkstalker accepted his fate. He’s already seen how much of a monster he’s become. His soul has grown dark and his mother doesn’t deny it. He doesn’t have much to lose. He loves Clearsight, but she no longer sees him the way she used to. This is evident when Darkstalker enchanted “Clearsight” to have a full understanding of the situation. His mother and Moon thinks it’s better for him to break away from his past. He doesn’t even have a purpose anymore. As Foeslayer said, non of the Icewings today did anything to her. She was even saved by one. So yeah.

8 Likes

Anemone in book 2: I’m scared of everything
Anemone in book 6: GIVE ME THE FISH
Anemone in book 9: I will eliminate my own family and ascend to the throne, feeling no pain.

7 Likes

Jail and Income tax is out!

5 Likes

Yay

5 Likes

Going to jail from rolling consecutive doubles is now available!

4 Likes

FYI You’re approaching the 30d limit, might want to finish it quick or make it a wiki.

Great job on your progress!

4 Likes

@Here_to_help , listen to @Anythinger . (Reusable bumping)

6 Likes