How to make Helpian Monopoly [In Progress] (đŸŸȘ)

or should i invite u so that u can teach me what im wrong

No join codes or game links allowed on the forum!
You can use this to post codes though: https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/group/code-sharing/discussion

1 Like

i noticed that ty and i was trying to get him code by discord xD

am sory but ur at 7 isnt full image what should i put?

i can’t acess the wixsite sadly, and i don’t have discord, sorry

btw, check the updates section, it should have the screenshots there

there should be 41 teleporters, one you get teleported by receiving jail, the others are numbers

you’re a teacher! your students will love this game!

i had to make new account to reply
bro can u come to my game pls

Instead of making a new account, you can edit an old comment you posted.

1 Like

Where did you post it? @Here_to_help doesn’t have discord.

ok that was dumb of me hahahaha
havent posted it,waiting for the way from him

well, do you use scratch? i can’t access many ways, also, did you check the screenshots i posted. i know you need help, but it is getting late and i have to get up fairly early tomorrow

yeah i had seen it and im making it welll seems like cant do it this morning class
when u wake up and u free,pls tell me so u can see what i do wrong

well, i have volunteer work tomorrow morning, i wont be free until noon or later

sorry for the inconvenience

2 Likes

is this the same one as below?

also the image isnt complete
cant see the below one

the bottom picture comes with two others, all together they make a block. and the quotes are not the same

@here You can just do ctrl + - to zoom out until all blocks are visible, then take a screenshot. Otherwise, it’s hard to keep track of multiple screenshots.

what? that zooms out my entire screen and the blocks shrink proportionate and stay the same. at least, that was when i last checked

1 Like

@Anythinger could you please edit the post so i could see how to make that kind of poll. I want it for a question I was about to post, but making it confused me.

1 Like
Should @Anythinger Do It?
0 voters
1 Like